The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Notts Trent MSc Psychology

Hey everyone!
Just wondered if anyone on here doing the psychology masters degree at NTU? Can’t seem to find a specific thread!
Glad to see the term one timetable is now up!☺️
About me:
I’m Keeley, my undergraduate degree was BSc Forensic Science @ Derby which I graduated back in 2015! Since then I’ve worked as a Reporting DNA Analyst for a FSP, had a baby boy (now 17months old), became a single Mum and now am hoping to embark on a new career path into forensic psychology! I must be mental🤪 but hoping I’ll be able to juggle uni with a toddler and commuting (only from Mansfield)!
See you all next week at induction!
Hii,

I’m in my third of psychology and I was wondering if you’ve got any tips for me. This year is going to be online so it’s going to be difficult af. What did you graduate with and how did you do it?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hii,

I’m in my third of psychology and I was wondering if you’ve got any tips for me. This year is going to be online so it’s going to be difficult af. What did you graduate with and how did you do it?

Wow Welldone on getting to third year!
I graduated my Forensic Science undergrad with a 1st. I didn’t have a baby then but I worked part time, and I feel that just trying to plan ahead and put aside real dedicated time is crucial - really don’t try leave things till last minute!
Doing it online will be really hard tbh as I always benefitted from going to physical lectures. So maybe, make sure you get up, get ready as if you’re still going to uni so then you’re in the right mindset, rather than just muting the computer or anything😂
Good luck!
Original post by keeley.froggatt
Wow Welldone on getting to third year!
I graduated my Forensic Science undergrad with a 1st. I didn’t have a baby then but I worked part time, and I feel that just trying to plan ahead and put aside real dedicated time is crucial - really don’t try leave things till last minute!
Doing it online will be really hard tbh as I always benefitted from going to physical lectures. So maybe, make sure you get up, get ready as if you’re still going to uni so then you’re in the right mindset, rather than just muting the computer or anything😂
Good luck!

Thank youu and same. I already missed two online lectures 😭do you have any tips on how to do the actual assignments?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending