(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I don't have one:redface:
Original post by KelsieTaylor
I don't have one:redface:

fair enough:yep:
aww that's soo cute sanflidjsfnladsijnflkasjfndl :colondollar:
date him rnnnnndkijuhygtfrdftgyhu
Crush=deform, pulverize, or force inwards by compressing forcefully?
She’s beautiful, and has a warm smile that makes me feel happy and calm whenever around her. She smells amazing, and sometimes I can’t wait to walk next to her again just to be around her. Her eyes are a wonderful brown that I could lose myself in forever. Unfortunately, I don’t think she shares the same feelings and I’m pretty certain she’s into someone else. I don’t dare ask her out because I don’t want to lose our friendship. So there you have it. Having a crush sucks.
Tbh I don't even know my crush very well but he's so cuuute. He's in the year above and I haven't talked to him many times but for some reason I like him lol.
awww
that's so sweet:heart:
But he called you cute erfgggdgsrweafdgh
i love hugging everyone too haha bc i love people
but it seems like he likes you tbh
life is better without a crush just saying alot better
omgg i think i get you!!
like are you saying that you're feelings of him are off and on😂
he called u cute iuhygtfrdesrdtfyguhihygtfdr
OMG OMG
my crush is the most bueatiful human alive. he can sing dance cook everything he is just the dream boy right now he just did a speech at the UN and i could not be more happier i want to cry but i know i have fallen deeply in love with this boy
We're both in loveeeee with each other but he was cheated on before so he doesn't want another LDR. We've met before but we were only friends then and he's coming to visit me in uni next year. Literally so in love with him. He's so cute, has an amazing personality, is super funny and makes me happy. We've bought each other loads of gifts and sent cute letters to each other, I facetime his mum a lot as well and talk to his friends and they're all amazing! Today though he said something that made me extra simp, we were just on ft like usual and i was doing my work when he said "someday i wanna see you in a white dress walking down the aisle and knowing that you're mine forever"
i knowwww, im so unbelievably lucky and grateful for him! Hope the guy you like, likes you back too!!
Original post by firdouss
OMG OMG
my crush is the most bueatiful human alive. he can sing dance cook everything he is just the dream boy right now he just did a speech at the UN and i could not be more happier i want to cry but i know i have fallen deeply in love with this boy

is it jungkook?:giggle:
today something weird asf happened
he walked past me today and smiled and my heart started beating really quick
wtf 😳
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
today something weird asf happened
he walked past me today and smiled and my heart started beating really quick
wtf 😳

relateable defrgthygtfdefrgt

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending