The Student Room Group

HSBC Graduate Programme 2021

Hi everyone! I've been looking for a thread to discuss the HSBC application process for this year and haven't been able to find one so I thought I'd make one! I applied for Global Operations and completed the online immersive assessment on the 11th (last Saturday). Waiting on a response now...

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone how to due investment global management hair cue for hsbc
Reply 2
hello! ahve u received any response yet?
Hmmmm I received an email asking about start date after I completed Job Simulation, I wonder if that's a good sign lol?
Original post by mediocreman12
Hmmmm I received an email asking about start date after I completed Job Simulation, I wonder if that's a good sign lol?

Hey, I have to complete the Job Simulation by the end of Friday, do you have any tips of what to expect or remember what questions were asked?
I applied for the Commercial Banking scheme.

Thanks
Has anyone done the Job Simulation for WPB? I have no idea what to expect? I have to do it by Friday.Thanks!
Original post by chemgrad1414
Hi everyone! I've been looking for a thread to discuss the HSBC application process for this year and haven't been able to find one so I thought I'd make one! I applied for Global Operations and completed the online immersive assessment on the 11th (last Saturday). Waiting on a response now...

Hey! Thank you so much for making this thread, I think it’s going to be super helpful. I am looking to complete my job simulation soon. Is there any hints and tips you can advise!?

Ah congrats! I hope it’s gone well for you 🤞🏽. I’ve applied for global operations, and need to complete my job simulation - are there any hints and tips you could advise?
Hi there ! I am applying to Transformational Services Grad Programme and would be happy to share experiences with other people. I did my online numerical reasoning on the 20th and have just been invited to do the online Job Simulation.. Do you have any tips on that? Is it similar to the one at EY? Speak soon ! Victoria
Original post by Uclabc
hello! ahve u received any response yet?

Hiya, yep I was invited to the job simulation but haven't got around to doing it yet :smile:

This certainly sounds like a very good sign! Keep up updated and good luck!
Who here has done the Job Simulation assessment? I have applied for the Commercial Banking scheme. I'm not sure what device I should do this assessment on because it has numerical and video interview all wrapped into one. I usually do tests on my laptop and video interviews using my phone.

Any advice would be much appreciated
Original post by countduckula1906
Who here has done the Job Simulation assessment? I have applied for the Commercial Banking scheme. I'm not sure what device I should do this assessment on because it has numerical and video interview all wrapped into one. I usually do tests on my laptop and video interviews using my phone.

Any advice would be much appreciated

Do it on a laptop for sure!!! If you do it on your phone you wont be able to see all of the elements of the simulation properly on the small screen and it'll take way longer for you to complete.
Original post by chemgrad1414
Do it on a laptop for sure!!! If you do it on your phone you wont be able to see all of the elements of the simulation properly on the small screen and it'll take way longer for you to complete.

Have you completed it? If so - any hints and tips??
Original post by UrviSangani98
Have you completed it? If so - any hints and tips??

Not yet, I've been super busy, going to try to get it done tomorrow :smile:
I completed the test last week and got an email to do the online simulation test. I really dont know what they are going to ask though

Hey! Just wondering how soon did you hear back from them after completing the job simulation? Also any updates? xx
I completed the Job Simulation for Transformation Services just over 2 weeks ago, haven't heard a thing since :/
Original post by nealnaik
I completed the Job Simulation for Transformation Services just over 2 weeks ago, haven't heard a thing since :/

Oh wow, I hope Global Operations doesn't take this long! I submitted mine yesterday.
Original post by jordanqm24
I completed the test last week and got an email to do the online simulation test. I really dont know what they are going to ask though

You can't really prepare for it, it tests your judgement in different scenarios as well as your email writing skills. I'd recommend just being relaxed and focused as possible.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending