The Student Room Group

Do you have friends?

And if you do where did you make them? Is uni too late to make friends? I have sixth form friends but we haven't met up since sixth form finished and we don't talk either and I don't think we will talk again.
Yes.
Human, canine and other animals I feed.
I met my best friend at nursery.
Other friends from school, work, uni, volunteering, cpd courses and houseshares.
Reply 2
Original post by londonmyst
Yes.
Human, canine and other animals I feed.
I met my best friend at nursery.
Other friends from school, work, uni, volunteering, cpd courses and houseshares.

Aw yh that's what I mean I think uni is too late to make best friends and I feel like people I meet will just be associates.
Aww that's good you look after animals and do volunteering I'd love to do that.
Original post by Anonymous
Aw yh that's what I mean I think uni is too late to make best friends and I feel like people I meet will just be associates.
Aww that's good you look after animals and do volunteering I'd love to do that.

Over the last seven years I've made quite a few friends from uni societies, book clubs and living in houseshares.
Carnage events too, although most of these friends tend to get in touch when they want food or favours. :lol:
Reply 4
Original post by londonmyst
want food or favours. :lol:

That must be annoying. I just want friends to go out with and have a good time together.
Reply 5
Bump
Reply 6
Yes.
Uni is not too late to make new friends, its never too late.
Reply 7
The strangest place I have made friends is speed dating.

I went to one looking to get lucky with the ladies, failed ... and ended up getting a guys number instead.
We went clubbing the next week looking for women.

Met some more friends via him too...

tbh I might go speed dating again. It's a good place to pick up wing men lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending