The Student Room Group

My Life's problems (If you want more stories about me reply)

Hi, I'm a 12yr old turning 13 next year. Even though I'm not in uni, I still am going through a lot, I"m an Indian, and as an Indian, my punishments are extreme in my opinion. I get spanked and hit with various objects, for example like a spatula, once when I was little my parents would cut a thick hard stick from our backyard and hide it, and every time I was dis behaving I would get hit with the stick, I wish I had a better childhood. Right now I don't have a phone, I'm in middle school, it's hard. I have no idea how or what tik tok is, I don't have any social media accounts, so it isn't going great. Worse enough my home life isn't even close to my social and school life. My family is different, my mom went to boarding school, so did her identical twin, but her family was sweet, (at least that's what she said) They wouldn't get spanked or anything like that. Whenever I see other families I wonder what it feels like when your family loves you... Now on to me, emotionally and physically. Physically, I'm an ugly b***h. I have no "friends" sure I have aquatints and friends but not once have I ever had a close friend, a friend I didn't have to one-up, a friend that I wish I was just like. I've always wanted to shave my legs, my arms, and remove the hair above my upper lip, I know that may sound like too much, but if you ever saw me, you'd understand. I'm not trying to be racist but I'm just trying to say this in general, Americans and other cultures and races have parents that understand and get that body hair is ugly, even if they have blond hair on their legs and still ask to shave and they let them! Ever since I was young I've been asked questions like, "you know you have a mustache right?" or "You're legs are hairy, why don't you shave?" It's not only humiliating it makes me feel cautious about how I look and what I wear, I have a unibrow, but once I cut it and got in trouble and got hurt so hard, it's scary because my dad closes the blinds, that's when you know it's really gonna hurt, but I only did that because my friend told me she used to do that, but I guess that's not for me.

If you read this I just want to let you know I'm for enterally grateful and if you want to know more about me, reply to this and tell me how to make this better, love you guys!
I think I'm good thanks.
Okay

Original post by JustOneMoreThing
I think I'm good thanks.
You will go through a lot less when you get to uni.

Hitting puberty is the most difficult phase in many people's lives.

Mainly because of the lack of control that you have at that age.
Whilst your body is changing from that of a child to that of a sexually reproductive adult.
Plus school, too often, being a sucky, negative environment.

Report the physical abuse to social services / the police / a trusted teacher at your school.

You are 12. How you look when you are 21 may well be rather different and quite a few shades more attractive than how you look now.

When you are 18 and have left home for uni, you can use whatever upper lip hair removal method you desire.
Until then, don't worry if anyone finds you pretty or not. It's not like your parents will let you bring home someone to sleep with.

In repsonse to anyone being rude and saying "you know you have a mustache right?"
there are various responses:
1 ignore them
2 pretend you misheard and it was a massive compliment for you, or a sexual approach from them, or an insult about themselves. EG reply with "Are you wondering what it would feel like to kiss me?" in a leering tone of voice.
3 Massively overplay or underplay it in a humourous way. EG "No I've never seen my reflection in the mirror. I'm a vampire. So I have no idea what I look like. But I do go out a lot a night, get invited into bedrooms and end up sucking them dry. I'm actually 872 years old, but I've been on quite a streak lately..."
THANK YOU SO MUCH! not only fro reading my story but for giving me advice, I'll keep in touch if I have any more problems, really appreciate it.
i hate that my life at 13 was so eerily similar to yours... sending love your way :jumphug:
Original post by nightingalegend
i hate that my life at 13 was so eerily similar to yours... sending love your way :jumphug:

Thank you, I love that I'm not the only one. I just thought it was bc I was mentally unstable xD sending love to you too! :grouphugs:
Original post by olivia1234678
Thank you, I love that I'm not the only one. I just thought it was bc I was mentally unstable xD sending love to you too! :grouphugs:

lmao i think that too but 2018 seriously effed me up because of the trauma, you’re not alone :hugs:
(edited 3 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending