The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Economics @ LSE

Hi, I have submitted the UCAS application to my school as i am applying for Medicine. Understandably I have chosen 4 choices of medical schools and the 5th one Economics @ LSE. My concern is that the personal statement is majorly emphasizing the interest in pursuing Medicine. Therefore I would like to know whether LSE would accept a separate personal statement directly to the admissions department, would be grateful if either a LSE rep or someone whom have recent experience in similar circumstance clarify my concern please. Thanks in advance for your time and support. Regards Adam
Reply 1
Original post by pss2
Hi, I have submitted the UCAS application to my school as i am applying for Medicine. Understandably I have chosen 4 choices of medical schools and the 5th one Economics @ LSE. My concern is that the personal statement is majorly emphasizing the interest in pursuing Medicine. Therefore I would like to know whether LSE would accept a separate personal statement directly to the admissions department, would be grateful if either a LSE rep or someone whom have recent experience in similar circumstance clarify my concern please. Thanks in advance for your time and support. Regards Adam

LSE does not accept supplementary or additional Personal Statements. We will only consider the Personal Statement submitted via UCAS. As your Personal Statement is medicine focused, your application will not be competitively considered for Economics at LSE. Your fifth UCAS choice should be a programme closely related to medicine.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending