The Student Room Group

what does this mean? - love advice ??

about a month ago I made a Spotify playlist named " 4 my future boyfren<3" and it's public. I've been adding songs day by day! Today I met (started texting ) a boy from my school who I find very cute !! We kinda flirted A LITTLE BIT! Like very little. We followed each other on spotify and I went to my room and opened my computer. I was listening to Spotify and the app lets you see what someone that you following last listened to, or is listening to. and guess what?!! He was listening to my "4 my future boyfren<3" playlist!!! I have 5 different public playlists and he listened to one of the songs.... and it was one of the bottom songs so he scrolled through it. IM SCREAMING... does this mean anything? or
No maybe not. Bcuz the flirting was very subtle so he may just b playing around. And he only listened to the songs. I'm rlly sorry if i killed ur mood.🙊🙊
No it doesn’t. He was probably just curious about your music choices
Reply 3
Could mean he's checking how significant your songs are. "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend" and "I'm Getting Married in the Morning" might not just be an indication of a love of musicals....
Original post by Surnia
Could mean he's checking how significant your songs are. "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend" and "I'm Getting Married in the Morning" might not just be an indication of a love of musicals....

🤣🤣

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending