HC2 form 19 year old in Full time education

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello!
I recently turned 19 but I'm still in sixth form due to missing a year in school. Today I went to get my medicine and got to know that I had to pay from now on. But then the pharmacist told me that I might be eligible for a HC2 form.

However, I don't have a part time job and I live with my parents who are in receipt of Universal Credit. Am I eligible for this since I don't have any income? If so, how does the process work?

All help is appreciated. Thank you!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Hey, I remember applying for one too. You go to the pharmacy of the GP and ask them for the booklet (HC2 form) they’ll give it to you, you just fill in the details and send it. They’ll either give you the meds completely free or you’ll have to pay more than 1/2 price x. Still will help loads whatever you choose x
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey, I remember applying for one too. You go to the pharmacy of the GP and ask them for the booklet (HC2 form) they’ll give it to you, you just fill in the details and send it. They’ll either give you the meds completely free or you’ll have to pay more than 1/2 price x. Still will help loads whatever you choose x
Hi! Thank you so much for replying!! My pharmacist said that it's available online apparently?
Also I read somewhere that I need to apply for the HC1 form which is different?

I'm sorry, I'm confused about this all :3
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi! Thank you so much for replying!! My pharmacist said that it's available online apparently?
Also I read somewhere that I need to apply for the HC1 form which is different?

I'm sorry, I'm confused about this all :3
Yhhh it’s hc1 form. You won’t find the hc2 form anywhere and it is online but I found it so much easier just filling the form.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (505)
33.69%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (621)
41.43%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (305)
20.35%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (68)
4.54%

Watched Threads