The Student Room Group

Name some 'undesirable' traits you have

I'll start.
-I don't like being asked twice about things.
-When, say I and another person make a mistake about something, I instantly assume it's their fault and I get angry at them (I don't show that I'm angry, I just feel it) when it was really my fault.
-I appear as quite unapproachable

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I hate people who chew with their mouth open.
Reply 2
Original post by gtty123
I hate people who chew with their mouth open.

omg same. It drives me crazzzyyyy
Reply 3
Original post by Bbubble061
omg same. It drives me crazzzyyyy

It's stupid lol. They could finish chewing, but no. That doesn't exist for them.
Reply 4
I am sharp tongued
Very stubborn
Unhelpfully self-critical
Original post by Bbubble061
I'll start.
-I don't like being asked twice about things.
-When, say I and another person make a mistake about something, I instantly assume it's their fault and I get angry at them (I don't show that I'm angry, I just feel it) when it was really my fault.
-I appear as quite unapproachable

We're literally twins
I hate people who have a go at you for not liking something. Like I’m sorry I hate tomatoes but you don’t need to eat them right in my face and say mmm yummy
I don’t like talking and most of the time I want to keep quiet and to most ppl that’s undesirable.
Reply 8
i'm an impulsive slut.
- Apologising far too much and for everything (friends, family and even teachers have picked up on it)
- Being way too self-deprecating
- Prioritising academic work over everything
BPD but as much as people like to demonise us i dont think we are wholly undesireable. I am the most affectionate and perceptive person i know as a result and yes the extreme highs and lows are crap but society as a whole is better off with us whether they are willing to admit it or not.
I am a great friend to those whom i am loyal to, i would literally die in the place of some people if they were in danger.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by historynerd47
- Apologising far too much and for everything (friends, family and even teachers have picked up on it) [do you apologise to doors when you bump into them too?]
- Being way too self-deprecating [I would say I am but that would give me too much credit.]
- Prioritising academic work over everything

Those and: crippling introversion, pedantry and an inability to stop fiddling with my fingers.
Original post by Rufus the red
Those and: crippling introversion, pedantry and an inability to stop fiddling with my fingers.

Not to doors but whenever I knock anything over! And to my cat a lot, like if she is asleep on my bed and I have to move her a bit so I can get in, I feel absolutely awful :cry:Relate to the introversion as well
Original post by historynerd47
Not to doors but whenever I knock anything over! And to my cat a lot, like if she is asleep on my bed and I have to move her a bit so I can get in, I feel absolutely awful :cry:Relate to the introversion as well

I don't have a cat to feel sorry for but I have Rufus. :biggrin:
I also have to close my left hand curtain first and if a number doesn't feel right I've got to change it with stuff.

Spoiler

i absolutly hate people who try to be like me or copy me. idk it just gets on my nerves so bad.
i do not like small children (sometimes - you have to be special if i like you!)
Original post by sunny.side.up
i absolutly hate people who try to be like me or copy me. idk it just gets on my nerves so bad.
i do not like small children (sometimes - you have to be special if i like you!)

My strange sense of humour means that I am inimitable. :biggrin:

Spoiler

Hmmmm I can be quite much for ppl :tongue:
I’m brutally honest and intolerant of snowflakes, whiners and two-faced people. Which isn’t a bad thing but its undesirable to some as they get their precious little feelings hurt occasionally. Although if they weren’t being an ******* to begin with it wouldn’t happen.

I’m also largely unapologetic when said people fail to man up and take criticism which probably doesn’t help!! :curious:
Reply 18
I am extremely pessimistic and that makes people think i'm too depressing when in fact my pessimistic side is only thanks to my mental health.
I have a 'undesirable' body, people try to compliment me yet they can't find anything to say. Not even my own parents compliment me.
I hate talking to strangers which makes people hate me due to my lack of proper social skills.
Original post by IanDangerously
I’m brutally honest and intolerant of snowflakes, whiners and two-faced people. Which isn’t a bad thing but its undesirable to some as they get their precious little feelings hurt occasionally. Although if they weren’t being an ******* to begin with it wouldn’t happen.

I’m also largely unapologetic when said people fail to man up and take criticism which probably doesn’t help!! :curious:

You sound extremely blunt.

Quick Reply

Latest