The Student Room Group

PWC career unlocked.

How much minimum score do you require to qualify to the career conversation round? I have scored 8145. I am applying for actuarial services. what are my chances of getting into next round?
Reply 1
Hey,Just finished mine. My score was similar to yours. How did it go?
Reply 2
I got 8304 and had an email saying to wait until after the deadline has passed not sure that's ideal
Reply 3
Original post by ep2822
I got 8304 and had an email saying to wait until after the deadline has passed not sure that's ideal

Hey, I got a similar score too, but am applying to the Flying Start course for Accounting... and I got the same email. Have you heard anything since then?
Hey I did it for actuarial service and got 8300 something. did you guy get through in the end?
Reply 5
got 8294 just now
what role did you apply to?
Reply 7
actuarial
Original post by Tomy345
actuarial

oh ok, i applied to management consultancy in London but not sure if i scored high enough. Managed to get 8756 but on the dashboard my application is 'under review' so I wonder when they'll get back to us. The scoring system doesn't make 100% sense either, you get 1000 for completing the numerical and another 1000 for the face section regardless of how you do
Reply 9
yeah this test is a bit if a weird one.I just finished mine so it still says under review.
Original post by Tomy345
yeah this test is a bit if a weird one.I just finished mine so it still says under review.

I didnt understand the numerial quientos question at the beginning chart, you have a price and kg of weight, did u understand that question?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 11
Dont seem to remember that question
I don't believe that the score is assessed in itself, given some questions have no score assigned to them.(I got just over 9600)
Hi guys, I just just completed the test (today is the deadline for the strategy stream I applied to) and I just got an email saying i'll hear back a in a week's time as they're reviewing all the scores... I got 9400... Hope it's enough.. Now I'm wondering if I should have stayed up all night trying to unlock that stupid safe door haha..

Also, I majorly messed up the memory game / burst all my balloons and just clicked randomly on the power switches... LMAO. Anyone else have better luck?
Original post by consultingguy
Hi guys, I just just completed the test (today is the deadline for the strategy stream I applied to) and I just got an email saying i'll hear back a in a week's time as they're reviewing all the scores... I got 9400... Hope it's enough.. Now I'm wondering if I should have stayed up all night trying to unlock that stupid safe door haha..

Also, I majorly messed up the memory game / burst all my balloons and just clicked randomly on the power switches... LMAO. Anyone else have better luck?

ngl it was kinda fun lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending