The Student Room Group

Sexuality

Hi, I'm 18 and male and struggling to find what my sexuality is and just hoping someone else could maybe guide me or has the same feelings I do. So, I definitly know I am attracted to men physically and sexually. However I am also attracted to females physically but not sexually. Like, I am attracted to certain women but I don't actually want or have the desire to do anything with them. So, does this make me bisexual? Or is it just the normal feeling gay men have? Or is it something else? Any guidance would be very welcomed because I'm struggling to find who I actually am. Thanks 🙂
Reply 1
Original post by jack2001:)
Hi, I'm 18 and male and struggling to find what my sexuality is and just hoping someone else could maybe guide me or has the same feelings I do. So, I definitly know I am attracted to men physically and sexually. However I am also attracted to females physically but not sexually. Like, I am attracted to certain women but I don't actually want or have the desire to do anything with them. So, does this make me bisexual? Or is it just the normal feeling gay men have? Or is it something else? Any guidance would be very welcomed because I'm struggling to find who I actually am. Thanks 🙂

You could be biromantic?
Theres really no definite labels for this. What do you feel you're most comfortable labeling yourself as? You could just not have a label all together.
Reply 2
Would you date women but have no sex?

If so then maybe biromantic homosexual. Sexual and romantic orientations often align but not always.
Reply 3
Original post by LovelyMrFox
You could be biromantic?
Theres really no definite labels for this. What do you feel you're most comfortable labeling yourself as? You could just not have a label all together.

Hi, I always label myself as bisexual but deep down I know i'm not really. I think I've just been pressured/feel like I have to label myself. Thanks for your advice, its really helpful! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Bio 7
Would you date women but have no sex?

If so then maybe biromantic homosexual. Sexual and romantic orientations often align but not always.

Yes I would.. thanks for your advice :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest