The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

it's normal to have not kissed or shagged anyone at your age
You do realise losing your virginity isn't like a game of hot potato.
Most people haven't had sex/their first kiss at that age.
You're young and have plenty of time to experience those things later, just enjoy your life for now.
Youre only 15. Many people dont lose their virginity until theyre around 19. Don't worry about it, youre not even fully developed.
Reply 5
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
it's normal to have not kissed or shagged anyone at your age

Youtube videos says otherwise
I had a kiss before I was 10.

Though it wasn't by consent.
Reply 7
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
You do realise losing your virginity isn't like a game of hot potato.

umm?

Original post by MidgetFever
Most people haven't had sex/their first kiss at that age.
You're young and have plenty of time to experience those things later, just enjoy your life for now.

Yeah but all youtube videos i see says otherwise, also i looked up when celebs lost their v card and they were all young
I'm 14 (15 in December) and I haven't had any intimacy with anyone except in platonic friendships. There is nothing wrong with you. Also is someone more likely to say when they lost their virginity if they were younger or if they were older when it happened?
Reply 9
Original post by BigShaq11
Youre only 15. Many people dont lose their virginity until theyre around 19. Don't worry about it, youre not even fully developed.

people will make fun of me when i go to a new college/sixth form. lots of girls in my school have bfs. how do u even get a bf if you go to an all girl school?

Original post by Anonymous
Youtube videos says otherwise

Yeah but all youtube videos i see says otherwise, also i looked up when celebs lost their v card and they were all young

But did you look at normal people who aren't on YouTube?

Celebrities and Youtubers aren't representative of the general population.
Besides, you shouldn't believe everything you hear on the internet.
I was watching a video about people getting asked when they lost their virginity and they all said 15 or under. Plus i go to an all girls school so i cant meet many guys irl. what do i do? how can i get a bf? also is it weird that im like this despite my age? are most ppl like me at 15?

I’m 15 and a kiss less virgin that goes to an all girls school too and yes I have watch all those virginity q and a videos. That causes a lot of temptation into losing your virginity as long as I’m not 20 as a kiss less virgin I’m fine lol
Original post by Rufus the red
I'm 14 (15 in December) and I haven't had any intimacy with anyone except in platonic friendships. There is nothing wrong with you. Also is someone more likely to say when they lost their virginity if they were younger or if they were older when it happened?

Yure an exception to the rule. Im in year 10 and literally online everyone says they lost their virginity when they were in my year why would they lie? I even ask random ppl and they say the same
Original post by Rufus the red
But did you look at normal people who aren't on YouTube?

The people on youtube are normal random people lol

Its probably all the old people who lost their virginity after marriage because it was expected back then
I’m 15 and a kiss less virgin that goes to an all girls school too and yes I have watch all those virginity q and a videos. That causes a lot of temptation into losing your virginity as long as I’m not 20 as a kiss less virgin I’m fine lol

When I read that i thought i typed it because its so similar to me lol. when i go to college I will be nearly 17 and hopefully go to a mixed school. Hopefully i lose my virginity by that time i dont want to be 20 and a kissless virgin lol
Yure an exception to the rule. Im in year 10 and literally online everyone says they lost their virginity when they were in my year why would they lie? I even ask random ppl and they say the same

None of my friends have had sex yet. The only people in my year who I am aware of having had sex are the cool people who don't pay attention and get detentions.
I call troll or someone spoiling for an argument.
Reply 19
Plenty of people don't get jackhammered (yes i am going to phrase it like that) until they're several years old, it really makes no difference.
If you're intent on being taken to pound town though get tinder or some such.

Latest

Trending

Trending