The Student Room Group

Vegan friendly 2nd hand cars?

Can someone help me find a vegan friendly second hand car? Been looking for over a year but am struggling to find one. Budget is around £7k.

I’m after a petrol car with a medium to large boot (golf or bigger), no leather inside.

Thanks.
Original post by boulderingislife
Can someone help me find a vegan friendly second hand car? Been looking for over a year but am struggling to find one. Budget is around £7k.

I’m after a petrol car with a medium to large boot (golf or bigger), no leather inside.

Thanks.

Hey there :hi:
I've popped your thread into cars and motoring so you may get some more replies to your thread :smile:
Have a lovely evening,
Cheese :bump:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Hey there :hi:
I've popped your thread into cars and motoring so you may get some more replies to your thread :smile:
Have a lovely evening,
Cheese :bump:

..We don't really want it :redface: It's been posted here before, I assumed it's wind up which is why people didn't bother replying last time (A vegan friendly petrol car?)
I don't think any car is Vegan friendly... Well I don't think cars in that price range will be vegan friendly, the only one s that are base models but then you have. Nothing inside
Original post by StriderHort
..We don't really want it :redface: It's been posted here before, I assumed it's wind up which is why people didn't bother replying last time (A vegan friendly petrol car?)

Vegan friendly means as vegan friendly as possible. What i’m after is a car with no interior leather. No leather seats or steering wheel or gear knob. That’s the bare minimum.
If you’re a true vegan then you can’t drive, the dinosaurs that went into making the fuel over millions of years are not vegan.
Original post by RedGiant
If you’re a true vegan then you can’t drive, the dinosaurs that went into making the fuel over millions of years are not vegan.

You’re obviously not a vegan as you don’t know what it is, let alone what vegans can and cannot do :rolleyes:
Most car tires have animal products I. Them, hoses, sometimes gear boxes... If you want a vegan friendly car with no leather your gōnna have to look at old bssemodels, and have to go lokig around there isn't any car that is just specifically vegan interior, my Suzuki Swift ws aplastic and cloth but my mx5 is leather as its a limited editions.. Plus I don't need the leather as race car
Original post by 7xm2
Most car tires have animal products I. Them, hoses, sometimes gear boxes... If you want a vegan friendly car with no leather your gōnna have to look at old bssemodels, and have to go lokig around there isn't any car that is just specifically vegan interior, my Suzuki Swift ws aplastic and cloth but my mx5 is leather as its a limited editions.. Plus I don't need the leather as race car

I know about tyres and glues. I’m trying to minimise it as much as i can. The least i can do is have a car with a non-leather interior.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 9
Go buy a pov spec Dacia.
vegan friendly car?
not possible, cars have cow fat in their tires so there are no vegan cars.
Reply 11

maybe this?
Get a bike. no car will be truly vegan, so just like giving up eating meat, you must give up the pleasure of driving. Just for that car to be sold to another person and for no animals to be saved.
Not sure why this needs multiple threads.

Just buy a car with a fabric interior. Job done.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending