The Student Room Group

What’s your goal in lifee 🤔

Mine is to become a lawyer, travel the worldd with my mates, get a Mercedes Benz, help the unfortunate and to have a house to myself lmao cuz fr I love decorating ooo and I want a 2 Pomeranians

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
To make the world a better place even if just by a tiny bit.
Damnnnn 🤨 love thatttt
Reply 3
To be happy
To be happy
To work hard so my tabby cat can have a better life
Original post by LovelyMrFox
To make the world a better place even if just by a tiny bit.

Ayyy need more ppl to be like this huhhh but tyyy hopefully u achieve that goal every small thing matters even if it’s just a smile to a person u don’t know ❤️
Original post by historynerd47
To work hard so my tabby cat can have a better life

Awhhh wholesomeee 🥺
Original post by jay373
To be happy

Awhhhh hopefully u become happyyy your worth everything btwww i wish u the best in life
Original post by Madz000
To be happy

I wish u the best in life my inbox is always open if u need mee ❤️
Thank u
Reply 11
To become a surgeon/pediatrician (once I get in to med school that is), a researcher and philanthropist. If I can travel while doing that, even better. Also to buy a house(s).
Original post by Pelola
To become a surgeon/pediatrician (once I get in to med school that is), a researcher and philanthropist. If I can travel while doing that, even better. Also to buy a house(s).

Ooo that’s some big goalsss, I hope u achieve themm yayy lmaoo hmu when u become any of them so we can celebrateee
Find my 2nd version...
To start a new world where everyone has a home/food /clean drinking water / clothing/ and fairness /and as much love as they want and no more wars lets all love and respect each other and love and look after all the animals
Original post by V℮rsions
Find my 2nd version...

Interestingg let’s hope u achieve thattt aha
Original post by Scottishlad888
To start a new world where everyone has a home/food /clean drinking water / clothing/ and fairness /and as much love as they want and no more wars lets all love and respect each other and love and look after all the animals

AWHHHHHH that’s is fr so wholesome i officially like youu but i think the world should of been like this in the first place I can’t wait when I’m older to help those ppl 🥺
financial freedom so that I can live in seclusion for the rest of my life.
Reply 18
Original post by alishaxoxo321
Ooo that’s some big goalsss, I hope u achieve themm yayy lmaoo hmu when u become any of them so we can celebrateee

I will bring the drinks! Prosecco, maybe Veuve Cliquot or Bollinger if the wallet allows?

*tried Moet and I'm not a big fan*
Original post by pelola
i will bring the drinks! Prosecco, maybe veuve cliquot or bollinger if the wallet allows?

*tried moet and i'm not a big fan*

ooo yessirrrrrrr 👀👀👀👀

Quick Reply

Latest