The Student Room Group

What should I do

Hey guys. Me and my bf have been dating for quit a long time although I haven’t seen his fam yet. But the only thing that annoys me is that he talks to other girls online. He’s such a shy guy , hes taken me to his house and im his first gf. He loves me so much. But he talks to other girls online and says that “I swear on your life that these are just my friends” and when I told him that it bothers me he said if he stop talking to them he’d be a loner. And they are only friends. But his snapscore goes up by like 8 each time he sends me a snap. Idk I mean he swore on my life but it still bothers me and he won’t stop talking to them I guess. I love him more than life itself. WhT should i dooooo

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Babygirl0912
Hey guys. Me and my bf have been dating for quit a long time although I haven’t seen his fam yet. But the only thing that annoys me is that he talks to other girls online. He’s such a shy guy , hes taken me to his house and im his first gf. He loves me so much. But he talks to other girls online and says that “I swear on your life that these are just my friends” and when I told him that it bothers me he said if he stop talking to them he’d be a loner. And they are only friends. But his snapscore goes up by like 8 each time he sends me a snap. Idk I mean he swore on my life but it still bothers me and he won’t stop talking to them I guess. I love him more than life itself. WhT should i dooooo

I'm kind of concerned that he swore on YOUR life, not his. Anyone else or just me?
Reply 2
Original post by pineapple201
I'm kind of concerned that he swore on YOUR life, not his. Anyone else or just me?

Just you, it's a meaningless statement anyway. What's he going to do, kill her if he's lying?

OP if he is only friends with them then why is it a problem? If you can't accept him having female friends then you need to work on your insecurity.
Hi there
Umm OP
Why are you bothered this much with him having female friends.
You know he is shy, if he says they are just friend, then surely they are. Maybe they were the only ones he had as friends before you.
How would you react if he was being jealous because you had male friends? I am sure you would be upset and find him too controlling.
Original post by Bio 7
Just you, it's a meaningless statement anyway. What's he going to do, kill her if he's lying?

OP if he is only friends with them then why is it a problem? If you can't accept him having female friends then you need to work on your insecurity.

Original post by Ackhnologia
Hi there
Umm OP
Why are you bothered this much with him having female friends.
You know he is shy, if he says they are just friend, then surely they are. Maybe they were the only ones he had as friends before you.
How would you react if he was being jealous because you had male friends? I am sure you would be upset and find him too controlling.

Nooo it’s because he had a app called Yubo for finding friends and I’m not insecure I promise you but I don’t even know them or he doesn’t even tell them that he’s taken.
Original post by Bio 7

It’s the thing. I’m not sure if they’re ONLY friends. He hasn’t met them but they don’t even know He’s taken.
Original post by pineapple201

Haha no I asked him to swear on mine😂
Original post by Anonymous
Nooo it’s because he had a app called Yubo for finding friends and I’m not insecure I promise you but I don’t even know them or he doesn’t even tell them that he’s taken.

Do you think that he will cheat on you with them?
Do you think that he will cheat on you with them?

Well to be honest with u he once did like 2 years ago. But he’s always like “that was a ****ing mistake and you’re the love of my life” . He didn’t meet her he just did stuff online like sexting and stuff unfortunately but we was in a long distance back then.
Guys aren't very good at just having purely platonic female friends
Well to be honest with u he once did like 2 years ago. But he’s always like “that was a ****ing mistake and you’re the love of my life” . He didn’t meet her he just did stuff online like sexting and stuff unfortunately but we was in a long distance back then.

You click on anonymous to answer me.
Uncheck the the "post anonymously" box before answering.
Sexting?
Wow for a shy guy that is quite surprising.
Know I understand why are you worrying.
Did you talk to him about how insecure you are about the situation?
Sexting?

Yes :frown: he says I have nothing to be worried about. And that he loves me more than anything but you know cause I have had that experience , I’m always insecure about it and he’s like “I can’t just stop talking to my friends” who’s he never met. And he thinks he’d be a loner if he stops talking to them and stuff but I just don’t like it and he doesn’t seem to care cause he says they’re only friends
Yes :frown: he says I have nothing to be worried about. And that he loves me more than anything but you know cause I have had that experience , I’m always insecure about it and he’s like “I can’t just stop talking to my friends” who’s he never met. And he thinks he’d be a loner if he stops talking to them and stuff but I just don’t like it and he doesn’t seem to care cause he says they’re only friends

Sexting?

Guys aren't very good at just having purely platonic female friends

You think?🥺🥺🥺
isn't yubo a teen dating app?
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
isn't yubo a teen dating app?

Yeah. He has stopped communicating with his old friends so his excuse was that he wanted to make new friends!
He swore on your life not his own lol get out of there he is cheating on you a loner he is having a laugh at you close him down he has no real love or respect for you at all

maybe try confonting him about the situation again. but if it doesnt seem like anything romantic or intimate is going on, i wouldnt bother it. maybe they really are just friends, and his snapscore goes up because he talks to them a lot. :dontknow: does he have any guy friends online or just girls?
Yeah. He has stopped communicating with his old friends so his excuse was that he wanted to make new friends!

hmm, id be slightly concerned if my bf was on an app full of single girls looking for boyfriends

Really odd
Sounds like he might be doing something else.
How old are you both?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending