The Student Room Group

Using Chemguide for A Level

Hi. So basically I mainly study from Chemguide for my A Chemistry. However, just wanted to know how do you people use this website? Do you use it as a main source of learning or just an additional supplement to your main book? Also, do you make notes?
I personally do make notes, and from Chemguide mainly because I just don't understand anything from book. But it seems I waste a lot of time making those notes only. And at times, the content on the s website can be way too long and tiring. I'm not understanding how should I do chemistry effectively.
I'm in Year 13 btw
Hi there!
Yeah, I love it and use it quite a bit. I've kind of moved away from my textbook recently (just because it's not the best) and started using notes from Physics and Maths and ChemGuide.
I also use a guy on YouTube called Dr Orchard, who's a genius and makes everything sooo simple.
Generally though, if there's something on the spec that's not covered anywhere else, ChemGuide will have the answers.
Original post by Handel1742
Hi there!
Yeah, I love it and use it quite a bit. I've kind of moved away from my textbook recently (just because it's not the best) and started using notes from Physics and Maths and ChemGuide.
I also use a guy on YouTube called Dr Orchard, who's a genius and makes everything sooo simple.
Generally though, if there's something on the spec that's not covered anywhere else, ChemGuide will have the answers.

Do you think I should make notes from Chemguide or it's enough to simply read?

Quick Reply

Latest