The Student Room Group

I go to an all girls school and I am in year 11 AMA

I am boredd so ask me anything you want
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

What is your 3rd favourite type of quartz? Explain in detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. A bonus mark is to be awarded for a reference to Daffy Duck [9 marks].

Original post by foreverrocking
I am boredd so ask me anything you want
Reply 2
do a lot of girls not know how to talk to boys as a result of being with girls all the time or are most of them normal
Have you ever been chased around your local supermarket by a man holding a bag of cheese and onion crisps?
Original post by L.Stewart
do a lot of girls not know how to talk to boys as a result of being with girls all the time or are most of them normal

Since the OP hasn’t responded after 2 hours, I went to an all girls school from year 7 to 13 and a lot of girls had a boyfriend at some point and almost everyone is fine talking to lads
Reply 5
Scale from 1-10, how would you rate a rangpur fruit?
Favourite colour of the alphabet?

Most people at my school do socialize with other boys, so they know how to talk to boys.But I find it hard cause I don't talk to that many boys
I go to an all girls too but im year 10. cant wait to leave in a year and a half
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
What is your 3rd favourite type of quartz? Explain in detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. A bonus mark is to be awarded for a reference to Daffy Duck [9 marks].

Sounds like my exam qs

Im not op but most girls in my school are in a relationship with other guys
Original post by fish finger fan
Have you ever been chased around your local supermarket by a man holding a bag of cheese and onion crisps?

nopee

Original post by LovelyMrFox
Scale from 1-10, how would you rate a rangpur fruit?

I have never tried it
Favourite food and drink?
Original post by Lilymae69
Im not op but most girls in my school are in a relationship with other guys

Yh loads of people have on and off relationships with other boys from other schools

I went to an all girls school for 3 years till I moved. Girls are fine with speaking to boys, however me, I still don't have any guy friends and I do not know how to talk to boys I guess. I am usually just rude, even when they are nice?
idk lmfaoo
Original post by Hazelly
Favourite food and drink?

Pizza and Fanta
Original post by foreverrocking
Yh loads of people have on and off relationships with other boys from other schools

True theres a mixed school literally RIGHT next to us and so much girls have relationships with the guys from that school

i dont know any guys tho lol and thats on strict parents
I go to an all girls too but im year 10. cant wait to leave in a year and a half

I moved in year 9, despised it so much!! I am happier in a state school now with both genders (:
True theres a mixed school literally RIGHT next to us and so much girls have relationships with the guys from that school

i dont know any guys tho lol and thats on strict parents

literally me my parents would never let me talk to boys at this age
Original post by deadroseex
I moved in year 9, despised it so much!! I am happier in a state school now with both genders (:

My all girls is a state school lol

Quick Reply

Latest