The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Student at Bath Uni registering at uni medical centre

Can anyone confirm beyond reasonable doubt that registering at the medical centre (at Bath university) is in ADDITION to and not replacing home/family GP. Students are advised strongly to register but would like to be sure doing that wouldn’t transfer the records and therefore mean no longer registered at home/family GP. Thanks.
Original post by Susan Archer
Can anyone confirm beyond reasonable doubt that registering at the medical centre (at Bath university) is in ADDITION to and not replacing home/family GP. Students are advised strongly to register but would like to be sure doing that wouldn’t transfer the records and therefore mean no longer registered at home/family GP. Thanks.

Hi there,

I know a few people at Bath who are registered at the University Medical Centre and another GP back at home without any issues, but I believe you need to note this to the Uni Medical Centre when you register. I'm assuming this is still the case, but I couldn't find any information on their website to confirm this so I'd suggest you contact them directly and just ask! They always replied fairly quickly when I've contacted them, and you can find their contact details here.

Jessica, a final year NatSci student
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
I

Original post by University of Bath
Hi there,

I know a few people at Bath who are registered at the University Medical Centre and another GP back at home without any issues, but I believe you need to note this to the Uni Medical Centre when you register. I'm assuming this is still the case, but I couldn't find any information on their website to confirm this so I'd suggest you contact them directly and just ask! They always replied fairly quickly when I've contacted them, and you can find their contact details here.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply and for that information. Susan
Original post by Susan Archer
I

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply and for that information. Susan

Hi there,

No problem, I'm glad I could help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending