The Student Room Group

A Level Subject Combination

Is this good a level combination. I dont know whether I want to go into Law or Economics yet so I want my options open
English
Economics
Maths
Spanish
It is a very good A-Level combination, you have two maths based subjects, one essay subject and a language; very broad. Just bear in mind that four A-Levels are a lot of work and you don't need an economics A-Level to do an economics degree, but overall, that is a nice combo. :smile:
Original post by JanFromHR
It is a very good A-Level combination, you have two maths based subjects, one essay subject and a language; very broad. Just bear in mind that four A-Levels are a lot of work and you don't need an economics A-Level to do an economics degree, but overall, that is a nice combo. :smile:

Thank you so much for the reply I appreciate it. Yes I understand that and i agree but unfortunately the sixth forms I’m applying to require you to start off with 4 a levels in year 12 :/
Original post by _afzzz_
Thank you so much for the reply I appreciate it. Yes I understand that and i agree but unfortunately the sixth forms I’m applying to require you to start off with 4 a levels in year 12 :/

Really? That's interesting, I haven't heard of anything like that before. But good luck anyways, you'll do well :smile:
Original post by JanFromHR
Really? That's interesting, I haven't heard of anything like that before. But good luck anyways, you'll do well :smile:

Mhm yeah rhe sixth form is LAE Stratford and Brampton Manor that I’m applying too. Thanks so much
Im going to apply to Brampton and lae too and to do economics maths english and politics what are your predicted grades ?
Yes they're brilliantl! They tie in really nicely with each other :smile:
Original post by gcses2021_04
Im going to apply to Brampton and lae too and to do economics maths english and politics what are your predicted grades ?

My predicted grades are mainly 7’s with a few 8 and 9. What about yours ?
Original post by apolaroidofus
Yes they're brilliantl! They tie in really nicely with each other :smile:

Thanks for the feedback
Original post by _afzzz_
My predicted grades are mainly 7’s with a few 8 and 9. What about yours ?

7s and 6s but hopefully i can improve in mocks

Quick Reply

Latest