The Student Room Group

Need some advice

So i met this girl through my best friends who ive spoken too for nearly 3 months. We were going on ok untill one day i got upset because i was getting mixed signals from her ans she said she didn't want to hurt me because her mental health is really bad atm, but i asked her just to see how it goes because i wanted to be there for her. So we spent the day together the other day and it went really nice. But recently ive messaged her and she would leave me on read on sc, i dont want to stop speaking to her because i adore her, all i want advice on is how should i deal with this should i text her and ask her how she is or do i just leave her be?
Original post by Anonymous
So i met this girl through my best friends who ive spoken too for nearly 3 months. We were going on ok untill one day i got upset because i was getting mixed signals from her ans she said she didn't want to hurt me because her mental health is really bad atm, but i asked her just to see how it goes because i wanted to be there for her. So we spent the day together the other day and it went really nice. But recently ive messaged her and she would leave me on read on sc, i dont want to stop speaking to her because i adore her, all i want advice on is how should i deal with this should i text her and ask her how she is or do i just leave her be?

i think first and foremost you have to ask her what kind of mental illness she's talking about
and all she wanna do is to not hurt you or make you get mad at her because of her behaviour
you should text her saying that you'll always be there for her if she wanna talk
Reply 2
Ive had this conversation with her meany times i just dont know how to recontact her after she dosent reply because i dont want to peck her head, apparently the doctors think she might have bipolar

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending