The Student Room Group

BMAT for dentistry

I want to do dentistry but did really bad on the ucat. I’m considering taking the BMAT. Is it to late for me to register and therefore book me a date. This thing with. This is that I’m only limited to one uni. The university of Leeds. Is it to late for me to register?
Reply 1
what score did you get on the ucat?
Reply 2
Original post by bzkldn
what score did you get on the ucat?

lets just say i did really bad.
Reply 3
Original post by jacobutting
lets just say i did really bad.

what are your other stats? when i applied to med school my score was pretty low but i applied strategically. i know dental cut of scores are usually lower. though if you wanted to do bmat it will be a lot of extra work. what band did you get? if you got band 1/2 it could pull your score up a lil
Reply 4
Original post by bzkldn
what are your other stats? when i applied to med school my score was pretty low but i applied strategically. i know dental cut of scores are usually lower. though if you wanted to do bmat it will be a lot of extra work. what band did you get? if you got band 1/2 it could pull your score up a lil

i got band 2. score 2400. the thing with the ucat is that i never revised for it. i really lacked motivation and there was some personal issues happening.
i belive that if u work hard for the bmat i could get a high score. im not sure when the registration closes? do u know
i got band 2. score 2400. the thing with the ucat is that i never revised for it. i really lacked motivation and there was some personal issues happening.
i belive that if u work hard for the bmat i could get a high score. im not sure when the registration closes? do u know

I got much lower than you! :frown: I got 2300 only but as a graduate though.
And will apply for sitting bmat too.
Reply 6
Original post by aspireddentist
I got much lower than you! :frown: I got 2300 only but as a graduate though.
And will apply for sitting bmat

do u know when the deadline is?
(edited 3 years ago)

do u know when the deadline is?

It is 30/09 I think and you need to find a test centre for them to book you.:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest