The Student Room Group

~• How To Know If It's More Than Friendship ? •~

can y'all give me some signs ? (through texting)
30 miles per hour
Reply 2
Attachment not found
Reply 3
Ask them on a (safe and socially distanced) date and see how they respond?
Original post by Surnia
Ask them on a (safe and socially distanced) date and see how they respond?

but i'm too scared for thaaaat😣😣
ask them "do u like me as more than a friend"
and if they say no then just say
"NO NO ITS A PRANK LOOK AT THE CAMERA AT THE TOP OF YOUR PHONE"
works every time:wink:
Original post by cloud_9_
ask them "do u like me as more than a friend"
and if they say no then just say
"NO NO ITS A PRANK LOOK AT THE CAMERA AT THE TOP OF YOUR PHONE"
works every time:wink:

i already told him that i really liked him and he said that he was feeling the same way and that's it. he also called me "baby" a couple days after that.
so i don't know if it's friendship or love...
Original post by ~•TIYA•TAKA
i already told him that i really liked him and he said that he was feeling the same way and that's it. he also called me "baby" a couple days after that.
so i don't know if it's friendship or love...

Well then I'm surprised your even asking this question. Ofc it's not just a friendship when you've already expressed feelings for each other and he's called u baby cos friends dont see each other like that. You're just in the gap between friendship and relationship and if none of u are gonna do something about it then it'll just stay that way
If he called you baby he probably thinks you whine too much and are prone to making a mess.
Well then I'm surprised your even asking this question. Ofc it's not just a friendship when you've already expressed feelings for each other and he's called u baby cos friends dont see each other like that. You're just in the gap between friendship and relationship and if none of u are gonna do something about it then it'll just stay that way

i don't know if he wants us to be a couple even tho he calls me and texts me when we're at school but i really want him to say "i love you" and then we'll see.
Yeh ngl he needs to say it because if he’s said” I like you” well then youre no longer friends your becoming more than that
Original post by learner38
Yeh ngl he needs to say it because if he’s said” I like you” well then youre no longer friends your becoming more than that

okay then i have to ask him what we are now..⊙_⊙
i don't know if he wants us to be a couple even tho he calls me and texts me when we're at school but i really want him to say "i love you" and then we'll see.

Why would he say 'I love u' in a romantic way when you guys arent even dating yet? If he did say that it would sound disingenuous to me
Why would he say 'I love u' in a romantic way when you guys arent even dating yet? If he did say that it would sound disingenuous to me

i just want him to express his feelings if he gots some
and sorry i didn't mean love but you know when you're falling for someone
okay then i have to ask him what we are now..⊙_⊙

No don’t do this it ends badly he has to make the move

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending