The Student Room Group

Long Term Relationship - Long Distance Relationship - No closure

My ex-boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for 4 years, it was an on and off relationship but we have invested memories, even met the families of each other. We were just too inseparable. The pandemic came and he have to go home to his province. We lasted for a month as a Long Distance Relationship. Then he broke up with me, no closure, no other explanations, just a goodbye letter. He didn't explained if I'm to be blamed or him, if he has other plans, or other girls with him. NOTHING. The question is.. How do I grieve well from this break up? It's been 5 months that I'm single, I still don't know how to grieve well and forget about him and his existence. Maybe I just can't fathom the fact that he left me and before he left me, we want to start settling with each other and family planning.
Original post by Anonymous
My ex-boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for 4 years, it was an on and off relationship but we have invested memories, even met the families of each other. We were just too inseparable. The pandemic came and he have to go home to his province. We lasted for a month as a Long Distance Relationship. Then he broke up with me, no closure, no other explanations, just a goodbye letter. He didn't explained if I'm to be blamed or him, if he has other plans, or other girls with him. NOTHING. The question is.. How do I grieve well from this break up? It's been 5 months that I'm single, I still don't know how to grieve well and forget about him and his existence. Maybe I just can't fathom the fact that he left me and before he left me, we want to start settling with each other and family planning.

Maybe try to find something you always wanted to do an expand on it. It was most likely not even your fault maybe he didn’t think it would last because it’s long distance.it’s hard but moving on and completely distancing yourself from him mentally is the best thing to do. Sometimes it’s good to have a cry or something. But you need to focus on yourself happiness depends on yourself not others. Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending