The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Civil engineering at Exeter 2021 anyone?

I really want to get into Exeter, I have been obsessed with it for year and my subject of choice is civil engineering, and I can’t find anyone who goes to Exeter and does the civil course, so if there anyone out there that can help with application and personal statement advice that would be very nice💕🥺
I’m not applying to Exeter, but I am applying to civil engineering in 2021 - where else are you thinking of applying?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by Jeremycorbae
I really want to get into Exeter, I have been obsessed with it for year and my subject of choice is civil engineering, and I can’t find anyone who goes to Exeter and does the civil course, so if there anyone out there that can help with application and personal statement advice that would be very nice💕🥺

Hi @Jeremycorbae,

Great to hear that you are so enthusiastic about Exeter! We can't wait to receive your application!!

So you might find our ask a current student messaging service useful- Ben is doing Civil Engineering (Meng) and I am sure would be very happy to answer your questions.

Hope this helps! Do let me know if you have any questions that I can help with.

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
Original post by Becca216
I’m not applying to Exeter, but I am applying to civil engineering in 2021 - where else are you thinking of applying?

I am thinking about Portsmouth and Harroit watts university
Original post by University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team Two
Hi @Jeremycorbae,

Great to hear that you are so enthusiastic about Exeter! We can't wait to receive your application!!

So you might find our ask a current student messaging service useful- Ben is doing Civil Engineering (Meng) and I am sure would be very happy to answer your questions.

Hope this helps! Do let me know if you have any questions that I can help with.

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team

Thank you melody, I will have a talk with Ben!

Quick Reply

Latest