The Student Room Group

no bodies type

I don't even know. I'm. 6ft1 bordering 6ft2, blue-grey eyes and dark blonde hair with a bit of tan, 18 turning 19, smart, funny dependent on who you ask,caring loyal etc blah blah (i dont want to make myself sound like a nice guy.. ). I get told I look like an 8/10, I hsve some muscle and working on getting more. I don't understand why iam no one's type. Is it because I'm Polish? Idek anymore. Do I need to be something Im not?
Edit
I should point out that i work a lot and study a lot so i dont really have much free time to go on dates and plus i dont have many opportunities to go out, but i can make friends easily with people. ive never had a kiss or a date or anything but i can easily make friends with girls.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by 7xm2
I don't even know. I'm. 6ft1 bordering 6ft2, 18 turning 19, smart, funny dependent on who you ask,caring loyal etc blah blah. I get told I look like an 8/10, I hsve some muscle and working on getting more. I don't understand why iam no one's type. Is it because I'm Polish? Idek anymore. Do I need to be something Im not?

Maybe you’re not outgoing enough?
Original post by Joe Frazier
Maybe you’re not outgoing enough?

That's really hard for me to not be outgoing
how?
Reply 4
You're only just an adult, so haven't been in the 'wanting a date/relationship' phase of your life for very long. Just give it time, make friends with girls and do things that give you the opportunity to meet ones with similar interests.
Original post by Surnia
You're only just an adult, so haven't been in the 'wanting a date/relationship' phase of your life for very long. Just give it time, make friends with girls and do things that give you the opportunity to meet ones with similar interests.

making friends with girls for me is easy but i dont have much time for meeting people outside of college or work as im constantly working or studying
Reply 6
Original post by 7xm2
making friends with girls for me is easy but i dont have much time for meeting people outside of college or work as im constantly working or studying

And? You're not going to be studying for ever, and if you are that busy you're clearly prioritising other areas of your life, which is a good thing. Qualifications and a job are important and show good personal qualities. I barely dated in my teens and twenties, then met someone at work when I least expected it. Just enjoy what you have, there's no rush and should be no pressure from yourself or because of what you see other people doing.
Original post by Surnia
And? You're not going to be studying for ever, and if you are that busy you're clearly prioritising other areas of your life, which is a good thing. Qualifications and a job are important and show good personal qualities. I barely dated in my teens and twenties, then met someone at work when I least expected it. Just enjoy what you have, there's no rush and should be no pressure from yourself or because of what you see other people doing.

yeah but i feel that i will always be on the sidelines and never get noticed, ive tried dating but i dont even get passed the talking more than a week or ever been on a date
Reply 8
Original post by 7xm2
yeah but i feel that i will always be on the sidelines and never get noticed, ive tried dating but i dont even get passed the talking more than a week or ever been on a date

And that will come over as underconfidence or desperation if you go in always thinking the worse. You might find someone, you might not, but you can't force it so stop worrying about it and just enjoy people's company.
You wont have much of a chance on TSR you have to be bright and very out going and fun loving just like me thats why l am very well liked on TSR
Original post by 7xm2
I don't even know. I'm. 6ft1 bordering 6ft2, blue-grey eyes and dark blonde hair with a bit of tan, 18 turning 19, smart, funny dependent on who you ask,caring loyal etc blah blah (i dont want to make myself sound like a nice guy.. ). I get told I look like an 8/10, I hsve some muscle and working on getting more. I don't understand why iam no one's type. Is it because I'm Polish? Idek anymore. Do I need to be something Im not?
Edit
I should point out that i work a lot and study a lot so i dont really have much free time to go on dates and plus i dont have many opportunities to go out, but i can make friends easily with people. ive never had a kiss or a date or anything but i can easily make friends with girls.

If what you say in your description is true, then your time will definitely come with a girl that you find attractive. The only things I can think of are: 1. Do you dress at least half decently and 2. Do you have good posture (walking with your head down or shoulders slumped can make you appear less attractive)
Original post by Scottishlad888
You wont have much of a chance on TSR you have to be bright and very out going and fun loving just like me thats why l am very well liked on TSR

......Um ok :lol: How many girls like you damn
Original post by Scottishlad888

I dint think I came on for TSR to find someone, just to give advice or ask for advice
Original post by IVLIVSCAESAR
If what you say in your description is true, then your time will definitely come with a girl that you find attractive. The only things I can think of are: 1. Do you dress at least half decently and 2. Do you have good posture (walking with your head down or shoulders slumped can make you appear less attractive)

Idk i do sometimes have a slightly slouched posture thst I'm trying to fix, dressing idk when I'm on nights out I dress well if I do go out on them but other then that I cba
Original post by 7xm2
Idk i do sometimes have a slightly slouched posture thst I'm trying to fix, dressing idk when I'm on nights out I dress well if I do go out on them but other then that I cba

Just have your head level and your shoulders slightly pinned back and you should be sorted. If you find your struggle with your posture, it is likely that it is due to a muscle imbalance which you can correct by strengthening the necessary muscles. In terms of how you dress; if you dress what is generally considered to be badly, then you are missing a relatively easy fix
Just have your head level and your shoulders slightly pinned back and you should be sorted. If you find your struggle with your posture, it is likely that it is due to a muscle imbalance which you can correct by strengthening the necessary muscles. In terms of how you dress; if you dress what is generally considered to be badly, then you are missing a relatively easy fix

The posture thing i do and I have exercises I do on it, it's sometimes I forget, clothing idk I don't dress badly I wear mostly clothes that suit the occasion..
Original post by 7xm2
Edit

Dude just chill.you literally have your whole life ahead of you it will come to you in time
Original post by 7xm2
The posture thing i do and I have exercises I do on it, it's sometimes I forget, clothing idk I don't dress badly I wear mostly clothes that suit the occasion..

You'll be sound then man, it's just a matter of actually being able to meet girls now who you click with, which is up to you to decide
You'll be sound then man, it's just a matter of actually being able to meet girls now who you click with, which is up to you to decide

Thanks bit for its so hard as I try to talk to girls it goes well and then they say oh your not my type etc and it's getting tiring like it makes me feel all girls want is to get get get and don't want to give anything back

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending