The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Arabs at Greenwich university

Is there any arabs studying at Greenwich uni
Reply 1
Hey, I am Arab studied at Greenwich but graduated this year. There are a few arabs, you could try joining Islam society you will find most them there :biggrin:
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
Original post by fs93122
Hey, I am Arab studied at Greenwich but graduated this year. There are a few arabs, you could try joining Islam society you will find most them there :biggrin:

Aww thank you for replying congratulations for graduation I wanna be done with uni already lol but I will definitely join the Islam society btw where are you from 😊
Reply 3
Original post by fsalah3
Aww thank you for replying congratulations for graduation I wanna be done with uni already lol but I will definitely join the Islam society btw where are you from 😊

hehehe thank you!! I am from Yemen and you?
Original post by fsalah3
Is there any arabs studying at Greenwich uni

Hi @fsalah3

At Greenwich, we have different societies and events that can help you get to know people and make friends. Being part of a Society can teach you a lot of skills like teamwork and organisation. Check out the Islamic society welcomes all students and members of the university, Muslims, people of different faith and of no faith alike. For more info check out all the Societies and GSU page.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions :u:

Furtunà
Reply 5
Original post by fs93122
hehehe thank you!! I am from Yemen and you?

Omg me too what😱
Reply 6
Original post by fsalah3
Omg me too what😱

For real?! You know on the induction week, we were introduced to 2nd-year students in my subject (maths) and literally there were 2 Arab sisters and guess what, they were Yemeni too hahaha. There was a Syrian guy in my year too, so hopefully you find Arab students soon :smile:
Hi everyone!:hello:

We are just letting everybody know that we will not be appearing as an official rep here for much longer. We will be leaving these threads open so that the conversations can continue. You will still be able to chat to us on TSR as we will have students coming on every now and then to answer questions and share their experiences.

We are still here to help through our other communication channels below:

- Give us a call on 020 8331 9000 between 9am and 5pm during the week

- Email us at [email protected]

- Message us in real-time with our livechat feature

We have really enjoyed talking to you here and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

#proudtobeGRE

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending