The Student Room Group

Previous study (FT) for new PT application.

Hi, I wonder if anyone can clarify something through their own experiences with SFE?

I have been accepted onto a PT course with UCEM (BSc Construction Management) but I have previous study (FT MChem Chemistry but left after 1st year and awarded CertHE).

I’m reading that the previous FT study will be disregarded for the new PT funding application, is this correct?

Thanks 😊
Original post by JayAce777
Hi, I wonder if anyone can clarify something through their own experiences with SFE?

I have been accepted onto a PT course with UCEM (BSc Construction Management) but I have previous study (FT MChem Chemistry but left after 1st year and awarded CertHE).

I’m reading that the previous FT study will be disregarded for the new PT funding application, is this correct?

Thanks 😊

Hi Jay, previous full time funding does not affect your eligibility to receive part time funding as long as you gained no qualification.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi Jay, previous full time funding does not affect your eligibility to receive part time funding as long as you gained no qualification.
Thanks, Isaac

Hi Isaac,

I received an intermediate award of a CertHE, I’m hoping as the new course is a BSc this would all work out ok as higher than the CertHE obviously.

Many Thanks
Original post by JayAce777
Hi Isaac,

I received an intermediate award of a CertHE, I’m hoping as the new course is a BSc this would all work out ok as higher than the CertHE obviously.

Many Thanks

That's correct :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending