The Student Room Group

I need a friend or someone to talk to

I wish I had a really close internet friend or someone I could talk to that’s not just a uni friend - I was wondering if anyone would want this too
some background info, I’m 20, I’m in my last year of uni and I really like going on walks and being around nature
Thanks if u see this
I have a few online friends but I think trying to make a new one for me would be so draining now. I just cannot put the energy in. I hope you find a lovely online friend or few q:smile:
Hey!!
Hey, I'm 20 and a second year at uni :biggrin: I love walks too
Reply 4
that’s okay lovely, thank u so much anyways
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Hey!!

hi, how are you?
Hit me up, I’m not 20 but if you need someone to speak to I can try to help you if it’s loneliness. It’s never a nice place to be
Reply 7
Original post by historynerd47
Hey, I'm 20 and a second year at uni :biggrin: I love walks too

No way that’s so cool! :smile: what do you study?
Reply 8
Original post by Ki Yung Na
Hit me up, I’m not 20 but if you need someone to speak to I can try to help you if it’s loneliness. It’s never a nice place to be

I really appreciate this, thank you so much 🥺I think I’ll pm you if it’s okay w u
No way that’s so cool! :smile: what do you study?

History! (as you may well guess by my username). I'm really into it. Do you have an account on here?
History! (as you may well guess by my username). I'm really into it. Do you have an account on here?

Ooh I love that for you! yes I do, are u okay w me pm’ing you?
Ooh I love that for you! yes I do, are u okay w me pm’ing you?

yes sure :smile:
yes sure :smile:

thank u :smile:
I really appreciate this, thank you so much 🥺I think I’ll pm you if it’s okay w u

that's perfectly fine, it's okay, don't fret
I wish I had a really close internet friend or someone I could talk to that’s not just a uni friend - I was wondering if anyone would want this too
some background info, I’m 20, I’m in my last year of uni and I really like going on walks and being around nature
Thanks if u see this

HEY!!
I`m also 20 and in the final year of uni.
Reply 15
What are you studying? and what kind of nature do you like?
Original post by NovaB
What are you studying? and what kind of nature do you like?

I`m studying Psychology.You?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending