The Student Room Group

EPQ question help (Geogaphy and History)

I need to choose my EPQ topic/question soon and I have no idea what I want to do, I'm interested in japan and east Asia, and I find it really interesting I'm just wondering what i could do in that area that involves geography as well as a bit of history?
Seems fascinating to me - you could perhaps do it on something involving the World Wars and Japan's influence on WW2?

Or even the effect of the tectonics around Japan and to what extent the multiple earthquakes they've had have affected their development, something around those lines.

East Asia is rather broad but either way I'd like to know what you eventually decide - presuming you are doing both geo and history at a-level and are a Year 12 student? because same...
Reply 2
Original post by onlyforward9
Seems fascinating to me - you could perhaps do it on something involving the World Wars and Japan's influence on WW2?

Or even the effect of the tectonics around Japan and to what extent the multiple earthquakes they've had have affected their development, something around those lines.

East Asia is rather broad but either way I'd like to know what you eventually decide - presuming you are doing both geo and history at a-level and are a Year 12 student? because same...

ohh the japan and tectonics is a good one and could be really intresting to learn about
I was considering the growth of like japanese and korean culture here in the “west” like with anime and korean music
And yeah i’m in year 12, i’m doing geography history and biology
Original post by chnsflwr
ohh the japan and tectonics is a good one and could be really intresting to learn about
I was considering the growth of like japanese and korean culture here in the “west” like with anime and korean music
And yeah i’m in year 12, i’m doing geography history and biology

Ah that's actually a really good one!! I hope it goes well
Reply 4
Original post by onlyforward9
Ah that's actually a really good one!! I hope it goes well

thank you!! i hope you do well if you’re doing one as well :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest