The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Welcome to Bangor!

Hello to all our new freshers and to everyone returning to Bangor for another year 😁

To all you freshers, I hope you have all moved in and started to settle in by now.

We have a few more events going on over the weekend, have a look at our calendar here:
https://www.bangor.ac.uk/welcome2020/documents/W2020Calender2020English.pdf

Also, if you do have any questions, feel free to get in touch on here.

Enjoy the rest of welcome week ☺️

Anna and the Bangor Uni team
Hi - can you tell me the locations of the laundrettes on the friddoedd site?

Im making an account with circuit and they need me to choose which launderette I'll be using but I've got no maps and the one online only shows one laundrette by Braint but the circuit app indicates there are an 'upstairs laundrette' and 'downstairs laundrette' but can't find a single thing online anywhere. Im in Peris. Thanks
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hi - can you tell me the locations of the laundrettes on the friddoedd site?

Im making an account with circuit and they need me to choose which launderette I'll be using but I've got no maps and the one online only shows one laundrette by Braint but the circuit app indicates there are an 'upstairs laundrette' and 'downstairs laundrette' but can't find a single thing online anywhere. Im in Peris. Thanks

Hi there,

There is a launderette attached to Cefn y Coed, which is across the road from the Security Lodge. That would be the closest one to Peris.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.
Anna an the Bangor Uni team
Original post by Bangor Uni
Hi there,

There is a launderette attached to Cefn y Coed, which is across the road from the Security Lodge. That would be the closest one to Peris.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.
Anna an the Bangor Uni team

Thanks but I still can't download the app from circuit because it wants me to choose the laundry and I don't know what the laundry is called in Cefn y Coed.

The options it gives me are :

Friddoedd rd - Braint
Friddoedd rd - upstairs laundry
Friddoedd rd - downstairs laundry

I don't know if I'm missing some info but can't find anything in welcome stuff about this!

Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks but I still can't download the app from circuit because it wants me to choose the laundry and I don't know what the laundry is called in Cefn y Coed.

The options it gives me are :

Friddoedd rd - Braint
Friddoedd rd - upstairs laundry
Friddoedd rd - downstairs laundry

I don't know if I'm missing some info but can't find anything in welcome stuff about this!

Thanks

Hi,

The launderette in Cefn y Coed would be Ffriddoedd rd - downstairs laundry.

Anna and the Bangor Uni team
Reply 5
Which laundrette is closet to fraw?
Reply 6
And what do they take?
Original post by Ellite
Which laundrette is closet to fraw?

Hi,

There should be a launderette between Llanddwyn and Braint which is just next to Ffraw - hope this helps!
There's further information here on how to use the launderettes: https://www.circuit.co.uk/help-support/video-guide/

Please let me know if you have any other questions at all :smile:
Anna

Quick Reply

Latest