The Student Room Group

international qualification (Enquiry)

My qualification is a non-EU qualification, so when I am listing the subjects in the Education section, should I write the modules as the area of study (like Calc II or Modern Physics) or the topics (like Complex numbers, maximum and minimum, or differentiation)?
Reply 1
Original post by Mahmoud Magdy
My qualification is a non-EU qualification, so when I am listing the subjects in the Education section, should I write the modules as the area of study (like Calc II or Modern Physics) or the topics (like Complex numbers, maximum and minimum, or differentiation)?

Hi!! I am an international student too. You do not need to specify the topics. Like for example, I am from India and I followed the CICSE board. In the university's page, they have qualifications for the international students and the CICSE board was mentioned. Hence I did not specify the topics. You should check the qualifications required for your country!

All the best and I hope you get into your dream university!
Original post by Isw
Hi!! I am an international student too. You do not need to specify the topics. Like for example, I am from India and I followed the CICSE board. In the university's page, they have qualifications for the international students and the CICSE board was mentioned. Hence I did not specify the topics. You should check the qualifications required for your country!

All the best and I hope you get into your dream university!

Nice to meet you :smile:
I know that, but my situation is quite different... the official qualification of my county (Egypt) is Thanaweya A'ama or Al-Azhar certificate and they are both listed in the qualification list but my school system is a new one founded in 2012 by USAID and the ministry of education for excellent students and other reasons... and it's not listed like the other qualifications!
so I am kinda filling it on my own
Reply 3
Original post by Mahmoud Magdy
Nice to meet you :smile:
I know that, but my situation is quite different... the official qualification of my county (Egypt) is Thanaweya A'ama or Al-Azhar certificate and they are both listed in the qualification list but my school system is a new one founded in 2012 by USAID and the ministry of education for excellent students and other reasons... and it's not listed like the other qualifications!
so I am kinda filling it on my own

Nice to meet you too!
You can do that and plus you can always email the universities you are applying to. They will clear up all of your doubts. I have mailed quite a few unis and have received positive and helpful responses from them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending