The Student Room Group

Congratulations to Moonlight Rain !!

:nyan: :rave::nyan:

@Moonlight Rain

has joined the Elite just below the summit of Success Mountain. :yay:
Please join me in congratulating her on achieving 11 Gems !! * She has reached the coveted level in an incredible 3 months
:groovy: !!

:bl: She is Millionaire Caramel Shortbread :cookie:

and her star sign is probably Leo :wink:

leo.png

[scrollr]@Moonlight Rain[/scrollr]*
[scroll]* [scrollr]@Hellohsjakodsmka[/scrollr]* [scroll]@_gcx[/scroll]* [scrollr]@MidgetFever[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Foxeh[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Sinnoh[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Chronoscope[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Rakas[/scrollr]* [scroll]@laurawatt[/scroll]* [scrollr]@I AM GROOT[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Diddlydec[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Bursting Bubbles [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Mutters[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Oxford Mum [/scrollr]* [scroll]@harrysbar[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Oboe Linda [/scrollr]* [scroll]* [scrollr] @gjd800 [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Bang outta Order[/scroll]* [scrollr] @Stiff Little Fingers[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Precious Illusions[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Andrew97 [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Notoriety[/scroll] * [scrollr]@Notnek [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Reality Check [/scroll]* [scrollr]@PQ [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Retired_Messiah [/scroll]* [scrollr]@Good bloke [/scrollr]* [scroll]@uberteknik [/scroll]* [scrollr]@04MR17 [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Fullofsurprises [/scroll]* [scrollr]@AngryJellyfish [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Plagioclase [/scroll]* [scrollr]@MrDystopia [/scrollr]* [scroll]@wilfredlittle [/scroll]* [scrollr]@Hezlington [/scrollr]* [scroll]@ForestShadow [/scroll]* [scrollr]@Rhythmical [/scrollr]* [scroll]@The_Lonely_Goatherd:girl:[/scroll] * [scrollr]@Viva Emptiness [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Doones [/scroll]* [scrollr]@CheeseIsVeg [/scrollr]* [scroll] * [scrollr]@Quantex [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Rum Ham [/scroll]* [scrollr]@Tee Em [/scrollr]* [scroll]@z33 [/scroll]* [scrollr]@josb [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Alexion [/scroll]* [scrollr]@Zargabath [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Hydeman [/scroll]* [scrollr]@WoodyMCC [/scrollr]* [scroll] [/scroll]* [scrollr]@CoolCavy [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Paracosm [/scroll]* [scrollr]@Spoder [/scrollr]* [scroll]@SeanLW [/scroll]* [scrollr]@Roo [/scrollr]* [scroll]@Drewski [/scroll]* [scrollr]@the bear :bear:[/scrollr] * [scroll]@math42[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Plantagenet Crown[/scrollr] 11greens.jpg tsrbbb.JPG

Scroll to see replies

Congrats!! 😊Keep it up. 😊
Reply 2
Original post by the bear

* Please join me in congratulating her on achieving 11 Gems !! * She has reached the coveted level in an incredible 3 months
:groovy: !!

11greens.jpg tsrbbb.JPG

She's not got 11 gems on this account.

Ask her to show you her rep count to confirm.......
Oh wow - a hat trick of 11 gemmers!

Congrats :congrats:

:party::party::party:
Reply 4
Original post by ANM775

:hand:
I am laughing sooooo hard.

Thank you so much everyone, the queen is finally being appreciated and acknowledged for her fabness.

Eat your greens, drink 2L water, eat Millionaire caramel shortbread as your 5 a day and stay looking like a full course meal 🌺
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by ANM775

a woman who will tell you her true rep count will tell you anything
Original post by Moonlight rain
I am laughing sooooo hard.

Thank you so much everyone, the queen is finally being appreciated and acknowledged for her fabness.

Eat your greens, drink 2L water, eat Millionaire caramel shortbread as your 5 a day and stay looking like a full course meal 🌺

You’re on 11 gems?!?! That is insanely quick :lol: congratssss
Original post by Synergy~

Original post by Synergy~

Poor Bear, I made a comment saying I never got a thread for me when I had 11 gems (I had it on my previous account) and he made one for me anyway. Now that’s got me emotional
1AF90D16-B676-42FB-AF19-F659AFFA15D4.jpg.jpeg

But rest assured, I’ll have it in no time so I can finally sit at the popular popular table
(edited 3 years ago)
yassssssssssssssss :biggrin: I wake up thinking of rep, I go to bed thinking of reps, I dream about reps, when I'm doing my business I'm thinking of reps, I have a diary where I plan what posts I'll make in order to get reps, I have a calender specifically counting the days until my next gem, I worship reps!!!!
Poor Bear, I made a comment saying I never got a thread for me when I had 11 gems (I had it on my previous account) and he made one for me anyway. Now that’s got me emotional
1AF90D16-B676-42FB-AF19-F659AFFA15D4.jpg.jpeg

But rest assured, I’ll have it in no time so I can finally sit at the popular popular table

Nothing can stop a determined Chanel. Nothing can get in the way between me and my reps
Yass
Nothing can stop a determined Chanel. Nothing can get in the way between me and my reps

Now it’s the real long slog to 12. But we can both do it, kings and queens always make it and never give up. One day we will be gods on the summit of Success Mountain 👑
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by nikkiblonsky
Yass

Yasss queen

Original post by Son of the Sea
Now it’s the real long slog to 12. But we can both do it, kings and queens always make it and never give up. One day we will be gods on the summit of Success Mountain 👑

I'm sure you're not far from it, if you ever wanna donate some puns to a rep insufficient soul like me, I'll be happy to take those juicy reps! Gods and Goddesses always get what they want plus a Chanel bag! :biggrin:
Yasss queen

I'm sure you're not far from it, if you ever wanna donate some puns to a rep insufficient soul like me, I'll be happy to take those juicy reps! Gods and Goddesses always get what they want plus a Chanel bag! :biggrin:

Oh I am far from it, I eat reps all day long and it’s still miles away. But doesn’t matter, most of us will be here till we’re pensioners so we have tonnes of time to make it. Yes!! Gods and goddesses get all the luxury and coin they want!!
Original post by Son of the Sea
Oh I am far from it, I eat reps all day long and it’s still miles away. But doesn’t matter, most of us will be here till we’re pensioners so we have tonnes of time to make it. Yes!! Gods and goddesses get all the luxury and coin they want!!

Yasssssss
yassssssssssssssss :biggrin: I wake up thinking of rep, I go to bed thinking of reps, I dream about reps, when I'm doing my business I'm thinking of reps, I have a diary where I plan what posts I'll make in order to get reps, I have a calender specifically counting the days until my next gem, I worship reps!!!!

:party:
I'll join you one day :moon:
Original post by Vapordave

Continue being a king and you shall prosper!
Original post by Vapordave

How far away are you from 11 gems?
Original post by 5hyl33n
How far away are you from 11 gems?

8,412. You?

Quick Reply