The Student Room Group

EPQ

i would like to do an EPQ on black women pls pls may i get help ASAP
What about black women?
Can you go into a bit more depth? What you have said is far too brief and ambiguous. What about black women would like to explore and write about?
Reply 3
Original post by glowing_starfish
What about black women?

the portrayal and treatment in society if that helps im sorry it was vague
Reply 4
Original post by gordonchong
Can you go into a bit more depth? What you have said is far too brief and ambiguous. What about black women would like to explore and write about?

u would like to explore how they are treated in soviet and the portrayal of them whether it be in media or art and or stereotypes
what research have you done? what books/media are you looking into? have you found any documentaries? have you searched online up for any professors that you can try email and get an opinion from? Have you looked into maybe conducting a survey of some sort? It sounds like you haven't done much as you haven't elaborated on what you need help on or talked about what you have already looked into. Achieving my A* in EPQ did not come from the student room immediately so maybe try look into some stuff before asking for help here :smile:
Original post by majekorede
u would like to explore how they are treated in soviet and the portrayal of them whether it be in media or art and or stereotypes

That's still way to broad. Have you looked into specific mediums?
Reply 7
Original post by gordonchong
what research have you done? what books/media are you looking into? have you found any documentaries? have you searched online up for any professors that you can try email and get an opinion from? Have you looked into maybe conducting a survey of some sort? It sounds like you haven't done much as you haven't elaborated on what you need help on or talked about what you have already looked into. Achieving my A* in EPQ did not come from the student room immediately so maybe try look into some stuff before asking for help here :smile:

i was kinda looking for advice on what to look at and how to look deeper thank you this kinda helped 😊
Reply 8
Original post by Vapordave
That's still way to broad. Have you looked into specific mediums?

after talking to some teachers i’m kinda looking into art or media and possibly doing the question on wether they have negatively been portrayed in media due to previous stereotypes in the past
Reply 9
after talking to some teachers i’m kinda looking into art or media and possibly doing the question on wether they have negatively been portrayed in media due to previous stereotypes in the past

i would also like to do an artefact so possibly create a piece of art from this
the portrayal and treatment in society if that helps im sorry it was vague

you could narrow it down to the violence black women face at the hands of black men, for example. that’d be good

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending