The Student Room Group

I want to get A*AA but stress is getting to me

So, as many of you can probably relate to, lockdown plummeted my mental health. I lost all motivation to do work, even now that I'm fuelled by fear, and can't stop procrastinating which is causing me to have panic attacks.
I ideally need an A*AA in: English Lit (AQA), History (Edexcel) and R.E (OCR). If anyone has any tips to stop procrastinating, which I know sounds trivial, or any subject specific revision advice I would so appreciate it. My teachers think its possible for me to reach these grades if I put in the work (I'm year 13 btw), but I just don't know how to get my motivation back.

Thank you
make a timetable or to-do list. force yourself to get rid of your distractions ie. put them in another room, work in the library, give them to your parents.
Reply 2
Original post by absolutelysprout
make a timetable or to-do list. force yourself to get rid of your distractions ie. put them in another room, work in the library, give them to your parents.

Thank you!

I agree, I get distracted very easily so getting rid of them is probably best.
Reply 3
Original post by roisin.m
So, as many of you can probably relate to, lockdown plummeted my mental health. I lost all motivation to do work, even now that I'm fuelled by fear, and can't stop procrastinating which is causing me to have panic attacks.
I ideally need an A*AA in: English Lit (AQA), History (Edexcel) and R.E (OCR). If anyone has any tips to stop procrastinating, which I know sounds trivial, or any subject specific revision advice I would so appreciate it. My teachers think its possible for me to reach these grades if I put in the work (I'm year 13 btw), but I just don't know how to get my motivation back.

Thank you

i can't believe how similar this is to how I'm feeling. I have exams next week starting Monday and they're for predicted grades for ucas and I literally had a break down last night because I was so stressed.

Quick Reply

Latest