The Student Room Group

My own friend reported me for breaking the rules

I went in for a spin with another mate in his new car and told the kid that reported me about it because he was just asking what I’m doing today, I said I’m going out with a mate in his car and he said do I know we are in local lockdown. When I get back he sent a message that he’s reported me to someone. I didn’t even know it was against the rules to go in the same car.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well he told you before you went!
Reply 2
Original post by Scotney
Well he told you before you went!

No when I got back he told me he reported me
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I went in for a spin with another mate in his new car and told the kid that reported me about it because he was just asking what I’m doing today, I said I’m going out with a mate in his car and he said do I know we are in local lockdown. When I get back he sent a message that he’s reported me to someone. I didn’t even know it was against the rules to go in the same car.

just deny it.
Sounds like a pretty dodge friend, I know on TSR I'm somewhat obliged to have the "oh but you broke the rules you deserve it" so take that in mind, you shouldn't have done it and all that, but your friend is a fed man, be careful of that guy.
Reply 5
Original post by Ciel.
just deny it.

No has done anything about it but he called 101
No has done anything about it but he called 101

perhaps he is pranking or trying to spook you, ask your great friend for his case reference number, (the police give you a number when you report a crime). But really, you should have listened to him in the first place, if the other guy is infected, a car is quite a confined space
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 7
Well then dont break the rules next time. Or in the very least dont tell that friend..
you know what they say. dont do the crime if you cant do the time.
Reply 9
Original post by umbrella321
perhaps he is pranking or trying to spook you, ask your great friend for his case reference number, (the police give you a number when you report a crime). But really, you should have listened to him in the first place, if the other guy is infected, a car is quite a confined space

I can’t just sit at home and masturbate all day

unknown (9).png
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Well then dont break the rules next time. Or in the very least dont tell that friend..

What car do you have?

you could......

Personally I wouldn't report it unless I thought you were endangering others or the behaviour was very reckless (eg drink-driving)
Original post by Apachecow
you could......

Personally I wouldn't report it unless I thought you were endangering others or the behaviour was very reckless (eg drink-driving)

Yes, the virus is overhyped
Yes, the virus is overhyped

For younger people with no other health problems, I quite agree.

Might even some corruption going on with this but don’t judge me if you don’t agree

i think a large thing people forget to mention is that a lot of young people may have health problems they dont know about, as getting conditions diagnosed whilst young isnt too common. so its better to just be on the safe side. quite a few young people have died because they thought they werent at risk but turns out they had underlying health conditions.

Nah seriously what car do you have?
Reply 18
Original post by Bmwboy15
Nah seriously what car do you have?

How is that relevant?
How is that relevant?

I’m just wandering what cars people have

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending