The Student Room Group

Applying to Cambridge University 2021

Hello, I am applying to the University of Cambridge this year for 2021 course. This year we only received calculated grades for AS Levels– no Uniform Mark Scale (UMS). So do I leave AS Level UMS section in my SAQ form blank? Will I need to submit High School Transcripts in that case? Thanks
I'd contact your college if I were you, but leaving them blank seems sensible (or writing in that you didn't sit the exams if possible)
Original post by Theloniouss
I'd contact your college if I were you, but leaving them blank seems sensible (or writing in that you didn't sit the exams if possible)

Thanks! I contacted the college through email. I haven't received any reply yet though. Does anyone know if they are receiving phone calls? I can try calling them then.
Original post by Emmahermione
Thanks! I contacted the college through email. I haven't received any reply yet though. Does anyone know if they are receiving phone calls? I can try calling them then.

Most colleges will be
I'm having the same problem and since I'm doing an open application, I don't know who to email!
Original post by Emmahermione

It's very mixed as to who is working from home atm or in the office (possibly a mix of the two). They're probably receiving a lot of queries but if it's v urgent and you haven't received a reply in 24 hrs, email again. Be clear in your subject line too!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Paralove
It's very mixed as to who is working from home atm or in the office (possibly a mix of the two). They're probably receiving a lot of queries but if it's v urgent and you haven't received a reply in 24 hrs, email again. Be clear in your subject line too!

We can't ask you for things which don't exist :smile:!

Transcript flowchart is at https://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/sites/www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/files/publications/transcripts_flowchart.pdf - I can't see how UMS makes a difference either way?
Original post by St Edmund's Admission
We can't ask you for things which don't exist :smile:!

Transcript flowchart is at https://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/sites/www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/files/publications/transcripts_flowchart.pdf - I can't see how UMS makes a difference either way?

Thank you so much for your help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending