The Student Room Group

what's your favorite holiday?

mine is halloween. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

sleeping. usually stress-free, no money, no worries can be lovely, can be horrifying but above all, gives time to relax
Reply 2
Christmas 🎄
Christmas ofc :love: :xmas:
Christmas.
Halloween - Only time of the year I can wear my usual all black attire and look 'normal' :colone:
Christmas
Guy Fawkes 5th November Bonfire Night
Original post by Scottishlad888
Guy Fawkes 5th November Bonfire Night

I used to love guy fawkes. There’s a bonfire night really near me so I would always sit on the window sill and eat popcorn to watch it :tongue:
(edited 3 years ago)
New Year’s Day
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
I used to love guy fawkes. There’s a bonfire night really near me so I would always sit on the window sill and eat popcorn to watch it :lol:

l am the same there is a big park near me and the local council have a big blazing fire its about 30feet in the air they put the guy on the top
Reply 11
Christmas, I'm still a kid at heart.
Weekends
I used to love guy fawkes. There’s a bonfire night really near me so I would always sit on the window sill and eat popcorn to watch it :tongue:

go outside you lazy chop lol:biggrin:

wont even go out to a bonfire hahaha:u:
Original post by Golderz Is Great
go outside you lazy chop lol:biggrin:

wont even go out to a bonfire hahaha:u:

Looolllll this made me laugh way too hard :rofl:

it gets so cold and inside is so warm and cosy with my popcorn :tongue:
Looolllll this made me laugh way too hard :rofl:

it gets so cold and inside is so warm and cosy with my popcorn :tongue:

is there a river/stream at the back of your house......if so you could go fishing from your bedroom lol:u:
is there a river/stream at the back of your house......if so you could go fishing from your bedroom lol:u:

Prsom I wishhhhh :rofl:
Prsom I wishhhhh :rofl:

wish you could fishing.............you can all you need is a rod and some maggots and get down to the nearest river:confused:

oh i see you were joking chop lol:u:
wish you could fishing.............you can all you need is a rod and some maggots and get down to the nearest river:confused:

oh i see you were joking chop lol:u:

There is one quite near me i could go to actually :yes: but it’s too far to do it from my bedroom :lol:
There is one quite near me i could go to actually :yes: but it’s too far to do it from my bedroom :lol:

that would mean walking though chop:u:

Quick Reply

Latest