The Student Room Group

cell membrane

How are cells able to transport large molecules? searching the web and can't seem to find anything that can help me with these
Original post by sarz89
How are cells able to transport large molecules? searching the web and can't seem to find anything that can help me with these

what year are you in? your teacher should be teaching you this at the appropriate level, alternatively you might have a textbook? this is one of the most covered areas of biology so google should help
Reply 2
Original post by A Rolling Stone
what year are you in? your teacher should be teaching you this at the appropriate level, alternatively you might have a textbook? this is one of the most covered areas of biology so google should help

I'm doing an access course through distance learning. I believe I found what I was looking for now, I think it is Exocytosis - the outward transport of large particles via vesicle that fuses with the cell membrane. Think that is correct.
Reply 3
I'm doing an access course through distance learning. I believe I found what I was looking for now, I think it is Exocytosis - the outward transport of large particles via vesicle that fuses with the cell membrane. Think that is correct.
Reply 4
Original post by A Rolling Stone

I'm doing an access course through distance learning. I believe I found what I was looking for now, I think it is Exocytosis - the outward transport of large particles via vesicle that fuses with the cell membrane. Think that is correc
Original post by sarz89

Hey please check your messages
Original post by sarz89

Hello, there are different ways of transport for large molecules. What matters is whether the molecule is particulate of fluidic. For fluidic molecules, pinocytosis occurs. For particulate molecules, check out endocytosis and exocytosis. Hmu for more solutions, you can dm.
Reply 7
Original post by username5384002
Hey please check your messages

Hey i've been trying to reply to you through private message but says your not taking private messages...
Original post by sarz89
Hey i've been trying to reply to you through private message but says your not taking private messages...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending