Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

neverminnnnnd

its resvolvedddddd :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
They can withdraw. Why didn't you complete registration?
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by lvpradaaaa
is this even allowed??? I applied to bcu clearing early august & only today have I gotten an email stating It’s too late to join the course since the deadline is October 8. .. yet clearing 2020 is still open on the site? surely i can complete registration before the deadline???? please help i don’t know what to do i really cannot wait another year for university.

Generally when you get given an offer there is a timeframe attached for you to accept or decline. Did you?
Reply 3
Original post by Xarao
They can withdraw. Why didn't you complete registration?

if by register u mean applying i did.. then they asked me for copies of my certificates which I’ve sent after that I heard nothing until today & yes I’ve emailed them a couple times
Reply 4
Original post by GabiAbi84
Generally when you get given an offer there is a timeframe attached for you to accept or decline. Did you?

yes i have
Get on the phone first thing tomorrow, if your course is still advertised in Clearing they'll probably still take you.
Reply 6
Which course?
Reply 7
Original post by Mkb24764
Get on the phone first thing tomorrow, if your course is still advertised in Clearing they'll probably still take you.

yes it’s still advertised, thank you i’ll call
is this even allowed?? i’ve applied through clearing, sent my transcripts & applied on ucas, but today gotten an email it’s too late to enroll me, since the deadline is october 8? surely it can’t take that long to enroll? & clearing 2020 is still on the website. i literally declined my firm uni for Bcu please help, i really can’t take another year off university :////

A university cannot reject you if they’ve issued you an unconditional offer, except if you’ve lied about your grades, references or if they’ve cancelled the course. Even so, the university would most likely offer you another similar course. Its a legally binding offer, I would speak to them asap.
Original post by Anonymous
A university cannot reject you if they’ve issued you an unconditional offer, except if you’ve lied about your grades, references or if they’ve cancelled the course. Even so, the university would most likely offer you another similar course. Its a legally binding offer, I would speak to them asap.

Or if you miss the deadline.
Reply 10
that’s reassuring thank you so much!
Original post by Anonymous
A university cannot reject you if they’ve issued you an unconditional offer, except if you’ve lied about your grades, references or if they’ve cancelled the course. Even so, the university would most likely offer you another similar course. Its a legally
binding offer, I would speak to them asap.
Reply 11
Original post by Mkb24764
Or if you miss the deadline.

wellll i didn’t miss it

Original post by Kerzen
Which course?

accounting & finance
Reply 12
wellll i didn’t miss it

You just told us in your original post that you "literally decided". So are you going to start speaking some sense or are you going to admit that you missed the deadline?
Reply 13
Original post by Xarao
You just told us in your original post that you "literally decided". So are you going to start speaking some sense or are you going to admit that you missed the deadline?

i edited because it wasn’t detailed but explain where i missed any deadlines please because i think you’re confused lol
Reply 14
i edited because it wasn’t detailed but explain where i missed any deadlines please because i think you’re confused lol

You wrote “I literally decided my firm uni”. I don’t know how I can make this any more simpler for you? I’m asking you to explain that.
Reply 15

accounting & finance

It does seem to be still open in Clearing. I don't know what to say.

https://www.bcu.ac.uk/courses/accounting-and-finance-bsc-hons-2020-21
Reply 16
Original post by Xarao
You wrote “I literally decided my firm uni”. I don’t know how I can make this any more simpler for you? I’m asking you to explain that.

ohh i meant i literally rejected my firm uni, i applied for another uni which was my firm & had a offer but rejected so i could apply to bcu through clearing
Reply 17
Original post by Kerzen
It does seem to be still open in Clearing. I don't know what to say.

https://www.bcu.ac.uk/courses/accounting-and-finance-bsc-hons-2020-21

do you think it’s because i’m international? then again on the site it says international students can do online classes until november ?? ** edited to be more clear
(edited 3 years ago)
Forget all this debate, get on the phone and best of luck.
Reply 19
Be sure to ring them!

(44) 121 331 6777

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending