The Student Room Group

Urgent ucas question

I did a spoken endorsement aqa -but do i need to include it in my ucas application under education.Im really stressed out, i got a distinction, i called ucas,aqa but there are mixed answers on how to put it.They say its part of a gsce english lang, but doesnt count towards the grade, Im applying for medicine. My careers lady told me to put it as a module, but i know people who didnt even put it.Thanks
put it in as a module of GCSE english language. If you're from a non-UK country then it's important to prove exemption from english language tests (for some universities), and if you're not then it's no harm done and included for completeness
.tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:tongue:ointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:tongue:ointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
put it in as a module of GCSE english language. If you're from a non-UK country then it's important to prove exemption from english language tests (for some universities), and if you're not then it's no harm done and included for completeness
.tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:tongue:ointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:tongue:ointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}

but if they dont care about it- is it ok if i dont
Original post by 192943
but if they dont care about it- is it ok if i dont

You must declare all qualifications on your UCAS application. You don't get to chose what to include or not.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
You must declare all qualifications on your UCAS application. You don't get to chose what to include or not.

the ucas lady told me to put it as a seprate qualification, then another lady wasnt sure. nows theres a few people saying add it as a module- is it a module?
Reply 5
Original post by 192943
the ucas lady told me to put it as a seprate qualification, then another lady wasnt sure. nows theres a few people saying add it as a module- is it a module?

my school told me to put it as part of the module and that's what I've done and it's gone through successfully.
Original post by 192943

Ucas call centre staff aren’t qualification experts.

It’s a component of GCSE English. You add it to UCAS as a module.
It’s a module of English Language and therefore must be stated as such.

You MUST include all qualifications you hold.

Put it as a module of GCSE English Language on your application :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending