The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rufus the red
None of my friends have had sex yet. The only people in my year who I am aware of having had sex are the cool people who don't pay attention and get detentions.
I call troll or someone spoiling for an argument.

I'm not a troll but okayyyy
Original post by Napp
Plenty of people don't get jackhammered (yes i am going to phrase it like that) until they're several years old, it really makes no difference.
If you're intent on being taken to pound town though get tinder or some such.

Im underage cant get tinder. I tried to but after a while it asked for my birth certificate or something to prove my age
Who tf gets laid at 15 😂 even if you wanted to you wouldn't be of legal age to consent

Spoiler

Original post by PewNews
Who tf gets laid at 15 😂 even if you wanted to you wouldn't be of legal age to consent

Spoiler

361 days till im legal age
Probably going to be me ngl
Im 19 and a kiss less virgin.
Original post by Anonymous
When I read that i thought i typed it because its so similar to me lol. when i go to college I will be nearly 17 and hopefully go to a mixed school. Hopefully i lose my virginity by that time i dont want to be 20 and a kissless virgin lol

Yeah SAME
You’re 15!! That’s still incredibly young! I’ll give it another five years, if you still a kidless virgin by the time you’re 21 then you’re on the shelf.
Im 19 and a kiss less virgin.

Thats me in 4 years
Original post by RealLifeJoker
You’re 15!! That’s still incredibly young! I’ll give it another five years, if you still a kidless virgin by the time you’re 21 then you’re on the shelf.

So i have 6 years left...
Thats me in 4 years

Unless i can change that:wink:
So i have 6 years left...

It’s was meant to say 20, not 21. So you have 5 years left.
im nearly 14 and i haven't even hugged a guy
it's really not a big deal
people will make fun of me when i go to a new college/sixth form. lots of girls in my school have bfs. how do u even get a bf if you go to an all girl school?

I had the same experience I'm now in sixth form and genuinely true friends couldn't care less. I know it's frustrating but half the people who say they've had sex haven't. Feel free to PM me or message me here if you need help with this.
Original post by Napp
Plenty of people don't get jackhammered (yes i am going to phrase it like that) until they're several years old, it really makes no difference.
If you're intent on being taken to pound town though get tinder or some such.

Several years old? Might wanna fix that pal
16 here and havent had first kiss yet
Honestly dw you clearly havent met the right person yet
My first kiss was my damn bedroom wall. I would pretend it is my crush and pretend to blush like he said something romantic and slowly lean in with a peck then Id smile at the wall and then do more aggressive kissing. It’s a tradition in my family. Walls before Paul’s
I’ve literally just had my first kiss at 18 and when I tell you I didn’t think it was ever gonna happen...your time will come my friend!
Original post by anaindiemood
I’ve literally just had my first kiss at 18 and when I tell you I didn’t think it was ever gonna happen...your time will come my friend!

thanks
Reply 39
You are only 15, you should focus on your study, not boyfriend
Do you study well?

Latest