Scroll to see replies

Ohh :jumphug:
Its ok
Same, you are me omg I hate them too 😬
yeah im planning to just cut off all contact once i move out

Original post by deadroseex
Same, you are me omg I hate them too 😬

they just get on my nerves
I don't like mine either so I disowned them all except for my dad. The rest can go to hell for all I care.
they just affect my mental health so much and it's gonna make me lose it eventually :/
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
as bad as it sounds, i just don't for multiple reasons :/

You're not the only one. As a 17 year old with way too many years having to live with my dad, it's gonna be ****.
Reply 7
yeah im planning to just cut off all contact once i move out

they just get on my nerves

your just a teenager thats why :indiff:
Original post by hamz.at
your just a teenager thats why :indiff:

*you're
i knew someone would mention my age, what does that have to do with anything?
Original post by hamz.at
its because shes asian. Everyone in the asian community goes through this. she needs to get a grip and stop comparing with how her white friends live their life.

DON’T JUDGE HER BY HER RACE!!!
You have nothing to do with it! Leave her alone!!!
Original post by hamz.at
its because shes asian. Everyone in the asian community goes through this. she needs to get a grip and stop comparing with how her white friends live their life.

I'm all for celebrating one's culture but when it comes to the point where it dictates the way someone lives because it's 'culture' that's when I don't agree with it.

It's when stereotypes Foster.
*you're

many teenagers go through a phase of not liking their family
*you're

because it makes sense. At this age your hormones are raging up and down and s***. Jus like everyone else. Ofc you're gonna be moody sometimes. But in 5 years ur not even gonna think about this stuff again. You're jus a teenager at the moment, and you're making absurd decisions like cutting off your whole family at this age. If you do this, you're gonna look back and be like wtf was i thinking. Your family are the only ones you have on this earth. They are the ones who actually got you. No one else... no matter how much your convinced.
Original post by Thebigworld
DON’T JUDGE HER BY HER RACE!!!
You have nothing to do with it! Leave her alone!!!

:hugs:
Original post by PewNews
I'm all for celebrating one's culture but when it comes to the point where it dictates the way someone lives because it's 'culture' that's when I don't agree with it.

It's when stereotypes Foster.

Thats true. But no offense, because you're white (im guessing, please correct me if im wrong:biggrin:) , you wouldn't understand how it is. Shes already making such huge folly decisions at such a young age.
Original post by hamz.at
Thats true. But no offense, because you're white (im guessing, please correct me if im wrong:biggrin:) , you wouldn't understand how it is. Shes already making such huge folly decisions at such a young age.

Lmao I'm East African and I go to a school that's 99% Pakistani
:hugs:

It’s ok
You can always pm me if have any worries
xx
I'm sorry that you feel like this :frown: Usually parents want the best for us but what they think is the best for us can be wrong or what we don't think it should be. They worry too much etc too and stuff. What do they do that makes you dislike them? Don't say if you don't want to :biggrin:

I hope you feel better though! :biggrin:
Original post by hamz.at

I'm also Asian. But you can't generalise, there could be hints of abuse here or there etc.
What is the main reason you don't like your family? there could be one main reason causing different problems. Have you identified it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending