Reply 3
Time to get a new one dude
Original post by Big gibber
I have to charge it like 10 times a day and it’s ****ing pissing me off

Ask anesongib for a new phone
Reply 5
Original post by babatunde_
Ask anesongib for a new phone

Do you think he’ll win if he fights again?
Reply 6
Original post by Igotbbcalevel
how old is it

I bought it used a few months ago so I don’t know but I only got it a few months ago
Reply 7
Original post by jae jae
Time to get a new one dude

I literally got it a months ago, what phone has good battery
Hi!

To double check your battery health you can go to settings - battery - battery health.

This will tell you how healthy your battery is! If it still says that you have good capacity, it may be your charging cable! I had a really bad cable that said it was charging my phone but actually wasn’t!
Reply 9
Original post by pepsimaxcherry
Hi!

To double check your battery health you can go to settings - battery - battery health.

This will tell you how healthy your battery is! If it still says that you have good capacity, it may be your charging cable! I had a really bad cable that said it was charging my phone but actually wasn’t!

Ok cheers and I take it you love Pepsi cherry
Ok cheers and I take it you love Pepsi cherry

Hahah I’m fond of it yes! Just couldn’t think of a username and was drinking cherry Pepsi at the time sooo 😂
Reply 11
Hahah I’m fond of it yes! Just couldn’t think of a username and was drinking cherry Pepsi at the time sooo 😂

Do you like booze as well?
What is the battery health?
Reply 13
Original post by Thebigworld
What is the battery health?

I don’t know
Do you like booze as well?

Yessss
I bought it used a few months ago so I don’t know but I only got it a few months ago

And this is the risk with buying used. You might get a device with poor battery life, since batteries only have a finite number of charge cycles. What model iPhone is it?
Reply 16
Yessss

Beers
Reply 17
Original post by AcseI
And this is the risk with buying used. You might get a device with poor battery life, since batteries only have a finite number of charge cycles. What model iPhone is it?

6s
6s

Not at all surprising that your battery life is rubbish then. It's a 5 year old phone, and most people start to notice their battery life worsen after the first 2 years or so, plus the iPhone 6S doesn't have a particularly large battery to begin with.

An out of warranty battery replacement for a 6S costs £49, and realistically that's your best option here.
Do you think he’ll win if he fights again?

Yes bro ofc he will. He’s got babatunde on his side

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending