The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Official University of Exeter 2021 applicant thread

:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Exeter for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Scroll to see replies

Hiya!
I’m Jas, and Uni of Exeter is the only uni I’m 100% certain that I’m going to apply to ahaha.
Applying to do the History BA, or a Flexible Combined Honours of History and Middle Eastern Studies BA. (Leaning towards the flexi atm)
I’m currently studying: History, Law and English Literature.
Predicted: AAA.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Hey im hayley and im thinking of applying for the Law LLB
Im currently studying a level history and politics and btec law, we havent recieved our predicted grades yet unfortunately
Hi everyone, I'm applying for the LLB, currently studying A-Level history, economics and psychology as well as an EPQ. Currently predicted A*AB but I'm hoping to get A*AA in the next set of mocks. Good luck to everyone!
Original post by ImaraMwadzaya
Hi everyone, I'm applying for the LLB, currently studying A-Level history, economics and psychology as well as an EPQ. Currently predicted A*AB but I'm hoping to get A*AA in the next set of mocks. Good luck to everyone!

Hey im also applying for the LLB, your predicted grades sound amazing! Im predicted AA and Distinction, good luck x
Original post by hayleys02
Hey im also applying for the LLB, your predicted grades sound amazing! Im predicted AA and Distinction, good luck x

thank youuuu, which other uni's are you considering? :smile:
Original post by ImaraMwadzaya
thank youuuu, which other uni's are you considering? :smile:

Sheffield, essex, manchester and york. Wbu?!
Original post by hayleys02
Sheffield, essex, manchester and york. Wbu?!

that's good, you could make a case to attend any tbf. I'll be applying to Warwick (LLB and PPL), Manchester and City Uni London as well the University of Columbia for political science.
heyy, i’m applying for ecology & conservation biology with study abroad at penryn, hopefully staying at glasney student village!
currently taking a level bio, chem, geog and level 3 core maths
have to get AAA so hard work ahead!
good luck everyone! x
Reply 9
I am applying for zoology (at penryn)- currently doing Biology, Chemistry and Geography - predicted A*AA
I'm applying for Geography at Penryn, currently studying Geography, Psychology and English Literature
Reply 11
My daughter thinks Exeter will be her 1st choice for 2021 entry to study joint English Lit & theatre.
Currently studying A level English Lit (predicted A), History (predicted C) and a BTEC diploma in acting (predicted DD-D*D*) & an EPQ (predicted A)
Also applying to Lancaster and Warwick
Hi! I am really considering applying to Exeter University for Medicine Undergrad. I do A level biology, chemistry and maths predicted A*A*A and an A in EPQ.
hi! hoping to study neuroscience, currently taking biology maths and german :biggrin:
hey, gonna apply for exeter again for Comp Sci this year as my offer's guaranteed if I can get at least AAB (retaking cos I got cucked by CAGs :frown:)
predicted like a*ab or smth
Got an offer today for Law (Conditional on AAA) so came along to meet some people applying this year :smile:

Really liking the idea of going to Exeter because every interaction I’ve had with the admissions team and the online open days has been absolutely lovely!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by tinos21
Got an offer today for Law (Conditional on AAA) so came along to meet some people applying this year :smile:

Really liking the idea of going to Exeter because every interaction I’ve had with the admissions team and the online open days has been absolutely lovely!

Congrats!!
Original post by justjas33
Congrats!!

Thank you :colondollar: it’s a big relief really *phew*
Original post by tinos21
Thank you :colondollar: it’s a big relief really *phew*

Awh I bet!!
I rlly need to apply soon, I wanted to by the end of October but my college are being so annoyingly slow with things :frown:
Hey! I got a conditional offer for Law today (conditional on getting 30 points in the IB) with a scholarship if I firm. Considering how badly the LNAT went for me today, I’m probably going to firm it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending