The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Official University of Salford 2021 applicant thread

:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Salford for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Manooka

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Salford for 2021!

Hi, I’m planning on a music degree with Salford next year and I’m studying art at the moment 😂.
What about you?
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Hi.

Im planning on studying Psychology and Criminology next year, however im still unsure about what uni i want to go to for certain.

Currently, im studying A Levels in Psychology, Sociology, Criminology and German
Hi. I submitted an application last week to study Mental Health Nursing. Good luck to everyone with their applications!
is it just me or are Mental Health Nursing is particularly popular these days
seems like whole bunch of students are willing to take that course
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by oliver477
is it just me or are Mental Health Nursing is particularly popular these days

seems like whole bunch of students are willing to take that course

Hi, I’m not sure what you mean by “willing to take that course”. Personally, it’s something I’m extremely passionate about and WANT to do.

Maybe it’s more popular now than ever because of the ever growing mental health crisis this country is experiencing?
planning on possibly taking either mathematics or compsci going to apply for both, even tho i am leaning towards math
Reply 7
NURSING
Original post by Manooka

applied for film studies in 2021!
applied for real estate surveying 2021 :smile:
Reply 10
Has anyone heard back from Salford for children’s nursing? I haven’t heard a single thing from them since I applied in September!
Hi, I've applied to Broadcast Journalism and Multimedia Journalism to start in 2021. I'm currently studying a UAL Level 3 in Journalism
Original post by Tljl
Has anyone heard back from Salford for children’s nursing? I haven’t heard a single thing from them since I applied in September!

Hi i havent heard back from them for this course, it was sent at the start of November but ive heard back from the rest of the unis I applied to x
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
Hi i havent heard back from them for this course, it was sent at the start of November but ive heard back from the rest of the unis I applied to x

Same here! I already have 3 offers for Anglia Ruskin Herts and Northampton but Salford was one of my top choices!
Original post by Tljl
Same here! I already have 3 offers for Anglia Ruskin Herts and Northampton but Salford was one of my top choices!

Yeh idk why their taking longer, have u tried ringing them or summat I might do
Original post by Tljl

Original post by Anonymous

Hi @Tljl and Anonymous.

Firstly, sorry it's taking us a while to update you on your applications - rest assured, this won't have any negative impact on you.

As our interview process has changed for this year (sadly we won't be meeting you face to face) and as we get so many applications for our Nursing programmes, we've been working hard to get a fair and robust replacement assessment in place - you'll receive information on this shortly, so please bare with us.

Hope this helps to put your mind at rest and good luck with your applications! :h:

Alison
University of Salford
Original post by Manooka

I’m on a gap year atm but looking to do music management & creative enterprise!
Original post by izzy3010
Hi, I've applied to Broadcast Journalism and Multimedia Journalism to start in 2021. I'm currently studying a UAL Level 3 in Journalism

Ive applied to study multimedia journalism too! : )
Me too! Have you heard back yet? I’ve applied for the September intake
Hi everyone!

Just a quick post to let you know that the University of Salford is closing for the Christmas vacation period from 5pm on Friday 18 December 2020, re-opening on Monday 4 January 2021.

This includes our Admissions Teams, so there won't be any updates on your UCAS application from us throughout this time.

I think we can all agree that its been a tough year for everyone, so we hope you take the time to switch off and have a well deserved break - come back in the New Year refreshed and ready to take on the next steps in your university journey.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

See you in 2021 :h:

Alison & Ben
University of Salford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending