The Student Room Group

Civil Service Summer Diversity Internship Programme 2020/21

Couldn't find a thread for SDIP this year so I thought I'd make one! I found TSR really helpful with EDIP.

Anyone applying?

Scroll to see replies

Bump as the scheme opens in a week!
has it opened? it won't let me sign in
Opens today at noon
Reply 4
You can apply now!
Reply 5
I am applying. I applied for edip so will try out sdip too. I plan on applying for fast stream.
Reply 6
Has anyone applied and taken the online tests? If so, what are they like? Appreciate any feedback, thank you!
Reply 7
Original post by Kasumi W
Has anyone applied and taken the online tests? If so, what are they like? Appreciate any feedback, thank you!

They're the same as edip.
Reply 8
Anyone finished the tests?
Motivational Statement still appears locked for me and haven't received any feedback email
Reply 9
Original post by jsb00
Motivational Statement still appears locked for me and haven't received any feedback email

same here but dont worry i remember when I did edip i had to wait 2-3 months to know if i got into the next stage also loads of people found out at different times
Reply 10
Original post by jsb00

You have to wait to see if you've got through to motivational statements. You don't automatically move through each part.
Reply 11
how did everyone find the tests?
Reply 12
Original post by jo141
how did everyone find the tests?

I've not had the results yet so don't want to say they were easy, but they were easy 😂
Watch me fail now.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Plain1
I've not had the results yet so don't want to say they were easy, but they were easy 😂
Watch me fail now.

😅 neither have I
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by jo141
😅 what was your automated feedback like?

I haven't had any feedback, should I have? I just finished the 2 stage. I'm confused now haha.
Reply 15
Original post by Plain1
I haven't had any feedback, should I have? I just finished the 2 stage. I'm confused now haha.

I've PM'd you
Going to do my online tests today 😁. For EDIP I got through to the telephone interview stage but didn’t pass that. I know you have to follow the STAR method for interviews but can someone recommend a YouTube channel / website which has information on how to prep for interviews and what to say etc.?

Thank you 🙌
Reply 17
Original post by plant chef
Going to do my online tests today 😁. For EDIP I got through to the telephone interview stage but didn’t pass that. I know you have to follow the STAR method for interviews but can someone recommend a YouTube channel / website which has information on how to prep for interviews and what to say etc.?

Thank you 🙌

Did you use the star method for the EDIP?
Original post by jsb00
Did you use the star method for the EDIP?

Yes I think I did for most of the scenarios I gave. However, I didn’t ask any questions after the interview so maybe that’s why I didn’t make it. Or maybe I could’ve used better scenarios
Reply 19
Original post by plant chef
Yes I think I did for most of the scenarios I gave. However, I didn’t ask any questions after the interview so maybe that’s why I didn’t make it. Or maybe I could’ve used better scenarios

I used star but didn't ask any questions because I didn't have any. I got through.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending