The Student Room Group

All ny girlfriend bras are too big

Hi, Is it normal that all my girlfriend bras are too big? She is 23 years old. Her breasts are small but I like them. I don't know why my girlfriend doesn't know how to buy well fitted bra. Many guys saw her nipple slips when she was wearing low-cut tops. What should I do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Attachment not found
1. Attachments don't work here and I hope that isn't a picture of your girlfriend in a low crop top (actually I do)

2. Why do you want them ? Are your nipples a smaller size?

3. Buy her some kinky smaller ones and say you forgot her size. Once she realises how comfy they are she will come around to the idea.
Reply 3
Original post by tashkent46
1. Attachments don't work here and I hope that isn't a picture of your girlfriend in a low crop top (actually I do)

2. Why do you want them ? Are your nipples a smaller size?

3. Buy her some kinky smaller ones and say you forgot her size. Once she realises how comfy they are she will come around to the idea.

A few weeks ago she said that she feels better when bra cups are loose,because her nipples are sensitive.
Let her live her life?
Reply 5
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Err, and in what way is that an issue..?

Many guys saw her nipples. Its problem for me
Original post by Anonymous

Ultimately, it is her choice. If she is comfortable exposing that much of herself to others then that's up to her. You can say that it makes you uncomfortable, but she doesn't have to change anything.
Reply 7

Why? What exactly makes you feel uncomfortable?
Reply 8
Original post by Bio 7
Why? What exactly makes you feel uncomfortable?

Only I can see her nipples no other guys
Reply 9
:rofl:
A few weeks ago she said that she feels better when bra cups are loose,because her nipples are sensitive.

Then there’s your answer -she’s made a decision that is hers to make. I’m not sure how you get nip slips from having bras that are too big but again-her body her choice.
You can talk to her about how you feel.
Original post by GabiAbi84
Then there’s your answer -she’s made a decision that is hers to make. I’m not sure how you get nip slips from having bras that are too big but again-her body her choice.
You can talk to her about how you feel.

Bra cups are loose and "open" doesnt hide nipples

Why?
Bra cups are loose and "open" doesnt hide nipples

Yes but if they’re bigger than needed then they provide More coverage...
and if she’s happy in them then that’s up to her.
Hello. On the beach my boyfriend wears swimwear that is far too big for his tiny penis. Many times other girls have seen his cocktail sausage when he has learnt forward or when he is laying down sunbathing. I'm the only one allowed to see it. What should I do???
Katie Price is older than 23.
Reply 16

If she is comfortable then surely that's more important.
As for as I am concerned I don't like to discuss my personal metter online ...
It's her choice.
If someone came here and said: 'my boyfriend says I wear bras that are too large and wants me to wear smaller ones. What should I do?' I would say break up with him.
Hi, Is it normal that all my girlfriend bras are too big? She is 23 years old. Her breasts are small but I like them. I don't know why my girlfriend doesn't know how to buy well fitted bra. Many guys saw her nipple slips when she was wearing low-cut tops. What should I do?

Bras sold in shops are really crap, they only fit a select few. If your gf has small boobs she ptobably had a small rib cage too. News alert, bra companies don't spend money on making bras for smaller women.
Quick bra info: The numbers are the size of the rib cage eg. 30 inches or 24 inches
The cup size is the volume. It's hard to explain but basically the smaller the rib cage measurement the larger the cup size might be. MATHMATICS 😎
Here's my own example. I am a 26D....but shops don't sell that small, so I wear the 'sister sizes' 30B or 32A. They fit VERY badly and I have to cut and sew the rib bands to fit me. My boobs also fall out a lot cause the A cup is too shallow. I need a deeper cup, but to get a custom smaller bra costs lile £70+

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending