The Student Room Group

World Mental Health Day Hub - Saturday the 10th of October!

Saturday the 10th of October is World Mental Health Day!

This year is the theme is "Mental Health for All - Greater Investment, Greater Access"

WMHD_600X331.png

Keep an eye out for the threads covering this topic. I'll add them to this thread as they go live!

Are there any topics or threads that you want to see? Post below! :biggrin:

:grouphugs:

What has been your experience with accessing mental health support? WMHD

Are universities doing enough for students who need mental health support? WMHD

World Mental Health Day - how do you bounce?

How long have you waited for Mental Health support? WMHD

WMHD - where to get support
(edited 3 years ago)
@BlinkyBill FYI. Are we still having issues with images, the logo isn't showing properly in the OP :tongue:

EDIT: I may have fixed it now? :lol:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by BurstingBubbles
@BlinkyBill FYI. Are we still having issues with images, the logo isn't showing properly in the OP :tongue:

EDIT: I may have fixed it now? :lol:

Looks good to me mate!
:woo:

Posting to subscribe :nutcase:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:woo:

Posting to subscribe :nutcase:

We have some awesome threads in the pipeline, but if there are any that you want to make then please let me know and I'll add them to the OP once they're posted! Any posts on the threads on the day will be really welcome too/instead though :biggrin:
Quite a nice story. (Probably the wrong thread)

Both Mclaren formula one drivers will be running a special helmet this weekend for the MIND charity. The team have some sort of collaboration with them, I’ll try to find out more.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LandoNorris/status/1314856276648755200?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
I have put up my thread, which was reviewed first, then I edited the OP and it still is being reviewed. The thread is named: World Mental Health day: where to get support and how to combat.

However I'm sure the thread should be live very soon. If it isn't, I have typed the thread on a document first and I can just create a new thread.
(edited 3 years ago)
Thread by Analyst89 WMHD - where to get support

Original post by Analyst89
I have put up my thread, which was reviewed first, then I edited the OP and it still is being reviewed. The thread is named: World Mental Health day: where to get support and how to combat.

However I'm sure the thread should be live very soon. If it isn't, I have typed the thread on a document first and I can just create a new thread.

Now live :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest