The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton Uni offers 2021

Hi, Has anyone got an offer from Southampton Uni 2021 entry/ does anyone know when offers are likely to be given out? I applied for Education and Psychology over a month ago and still haven't heard anything! The wait is awful!!
Original post by maisiex10x
Hi, Has anyone got an offer from Southampton Uni 2021 entry/ does anyone know when offers are likely to be given out? I applied for Education and Psychology over a month ago and still haven't heard anything! The wait is awful!!

Hi! Just wanted to see how it’s going and whether you received an offer yet? I got one on Wednesday so I assume they’ve started handing them out but I still have friends who haven’t gotten it yet :smile:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Hayleyym
Hi! Just wanted to see how it’s going and whether you received an offer yet? I got one on Wednesday so I assume they’ve started handing them out but I still have friends who haven’t gotten it yet :smile:

Hi, Yes I got one on Wednesday also, I got a lower offer of ABB to study Education and Psychology x
Original post by maisiex10x

Hi! I've actually just received a conditional offer yesterday for MSc in business strategy and innovation management. I think they just started giving them out.
Reply 4
Original post by Tori121901
Hi! I've actually just received a conditional offer yesterday for MSc in business strategy and innovation management. I think they just started giving them out.

Hi, I've PM'd you back! I got an offer about a week ago x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending