The Student Room Group

RSM 2021 Apprenticeships Starting

How anyone applied to an RSM Apprenticeship? What service line did you apply to?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi! I applied to Tax in Manchester. What about you?
Original post by Mtmtmt13
Hi! I applied to Tax in Manchester. What about you?

Hi,

I applied to the TAX apprenticeship in London. Finished my Video interview a week ago but haven't heard back since.

What about you?
Reply 3
Original post by Lerooooy Jenkins
Hi,

I applied to the TAX apprenticeship in London. Finished my Video interview a week ago but haven't heard back since.

What about you?

I did my VI last week also but haven't heard yet too.
Original post by Mtmtmt13
I did my VI last week also but haven't heard yet too.

Hi! I applied to audit. What was the video interview like. I’m a bit nervous
Original post by Mathsnotit
Hi! I applied to audit. What was the video interview like. I’m a bit nervous

You are given 5 questions to answer by recording a video response. You are only given 1 chance to record yourself (cannot redo video interview).
From what I remember, My questions were:
1)Tell me about yourself
2) Why RSM and not big 4? (bit of a weird question)
3)IS data anaysis something you enjoy?

The other one was something about how you initiate an idea (I can't remember clearly since it's been 3 weeks since I done it).

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you have been successful.
Reply 6
I'm worried now lmao I'm doing my online assessment tomorrow but these questions are not the kind of questions I was expecting to be asked I thought. have you heard back since?
Original post by zeebobat
I'm worried now lmao I'm doing my online assessment tomorrow but these questions are not the kind of questions I was expecting to be asked I thought. have you heard back since?

I haven't heard back since. You applied to Audit so it could be different questions.
I have applied to tax apprenticeship in Leeds and did my interview on Monday. I haven't heard anything back yet. Did anyone else heard anything?
Are you guys apply8ng for another apprenticeships as well???
Original post by Mubarkdu
I have applied to tax apprenticeship in Leeds and did my interview on Monday. I haven't heard anything back yet. Did anyone else heard anything?

I still haven't heard back. When did you apply?

How long did it take for you to get invited to interview?

Was it an actual interview or just a VI?
(edited 3 years ago)
I still haven't heard back. When did you apply?

How long did it take for you to get invited to interview?

Was it an actual interview or just a VI?

I did video interview. First stage of application was doing an online test and as soon as I finished the online test I got email saying that you have passed the test and next stage is a video interview and you have five days to complete it. And I did my test on Monday. When did you do your test?
And have you applied to any other place?
I did video interview. First stage of application was doing an online test and as soon as I finished the online test I got email saying that you have passed the test and next stage is a video interview and you have five days to complete it. And I did my test on Monday. When did you do your test?
And have you applied to any other place?

I completed the RSM test a month ago; haven't heard back since.
I applied to EY and completed the test. Just waiting for them to get back to me on the result. Been waiting for 3 weeks now.
I completed the RSM test a month ago; haven't heard back since.
I applied to EY and completed the test. Just waiting for them to get back to me on the result. Been waiting for 3 weeks now.

For RSM by test do you mean the video interview or the online situational and numerical test??
And for EY which test you have done coz there are two I think first situational judgement and then numerical reasoning.
For RSM conpleted both numerical and VI.For EY I completed both judgement and Numerical Test.Just waiting for them to come back to me.
Hi everyone!

I was excited to obtain an offer last week that I can say I have accepted. The interview process was really good and even the interview it self was based on strengh based questions. This means for those with not much past experience can still shine. Starting date of the London Audit Apprenticeship is January which is 2 months away, so dont lose hope! Goodluck :smile:
Original post by Badgerrr
Hi everyone!

I was excited to obtain an offer last week that I can say I have accepted. The interview process was really good and even the interview it self was based on strengh based questions. This means for those with not much past experience can still shine. Starting date of the London Audit Apprenticeship is January which is 2 months away, so dont lose hope!

Congratulations pal... could please give us more information about the final stage of application process which i think is one to one interview. A detailed explanation would be appreciated. Thanks xx
Congratulations pal... could please give us more information about the final stage of application process which i think is one to one interview. A detailed explanation would be appreciated. Thanks xx

Thanks! I just started a new thread to use as a mainstream space to discuss this, its called RSM Apprenticeships Starting 2021. I think this one is not very helpful as I was trying to find one before my 1 to 1.
Original post by Badgerrr
Thanks! I just started a new thread to use as a mainstream space to discuss this, its called RSM Apprenticeships Starting 2021. I think this one is not very helpful as I was trying to find one before my 1 to 1.

Sorry mate can't find that thread could you please send me the link?
Hi Guys,

Has anyone heard back from RSM after the video interview stage?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending